• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goldeneye007 Clan

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've created a clan for Goldeneye over on Animal Crossing Community, but I only got one other member to join. would anyone here want to join?

hey i well join i love goldeneye i play it every day i am on right now i am called timothy level 31 about to level to 32 i love goldeneye you can count me in

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I am a level 32, and would like to join. My name ingame name is Pyro and my friend code is 2163 5869 3785.

Libk

cool. I'll post my code tomorrow, and also try and set up a time to play with you guys tomorrow.So could you guys put [ACC] infront of your names?

by the way now i am a level 33 now on goldeneye try to get the thermal scope

my favorite weapon i have not got it yet but my favorite weapon is the gambit thats my favorite sniper weapon my favorite assault weapon i got like tree masterton m557 and the vargun strata SV 400 anova dp3 ivana spec R stagard

and my favorite pistol are kunara v wolfe 44. hawksmen m15 pp9

and last the gadgets my favorite are the proxsemie mines remote time mine and the frag greande the smoke greande and i like some what of the time mine

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
What does ACC stand for? Why not do something like [ZD]? I'll add you guys tomorrow if I have a chance.

Last edited:

Libk

there's my code guys. I will be on at 12:00 pm est and possibly 9 or 10 PM est

ACC=Animal Crossing Community. The original site I created the clan on. I can switch it to ZD if we want though, because The clan member has gone missing. We can do [ZD] player name. so example, my player name is [ACC]badguy6, I'll switch it to, [ZD]badguy6.

We may have a new member from the ACC site joining us now. He expressed interest and I told him to either come here and find me, or to send me his friend code and I'd give him ours, and you guys his

Last edited:
My television broke, so I don't think I'll be able to join your clan as of right now. I should be able to get a new one by the end of the year, so if you still want, I could join then!

My television broke, so I don't think I'll be able to join your clan as of right now. I should be able to get a new one by the end of the year, so if you still want, I could join then!

that is fine dude but if you want you could start a online game that i play called pirates of the carrbean online go type that in www com and then hit join enter in informaion if you want you can pay to get more parts of the game but if you dont it is free tell me when you get in the online part and then i can come to what server you are and hit m to see what server you are at then i can come and tell me what island you are at then i can come and by the way i am the won that has gold name my name online is tom goldwreacker and you can play with me i a morely on friday or saterday we could set up a time and then we can play with each other it is online computer game so its like not on the wii your tv then you would not be able to play lol so we well set up a time then we could play priveit message me about this ok and sorry about your ty 8bubbles8joe so then lets set up a time ok as we say in pirates online may fair winds fine ye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom