• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sorry I'm late. I'm turning into Axle! ;-; You guys had 16 pages of stuff during Day 1, and 5 pages for Day 2. Don't let my game die. ._. Anyway, Day 2 is over!

Day 2 Final Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 2 (Kybyrian, Gonzo)
Viral Maze: 9 (Justeazy, Djinn, Erebea, Arkvoodle, Xinnamin, TreeHuggerPanda, Jedizora, Josh, Meego)

Didn't vote: Austin, link to present, Danny, NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, Viral Maze, Komali, Hanyou, Hachi

The brisk orange sun signaled to the gathering that night was near. They had to make a choice. "We should lynch Go_Dark_Link!" one shouted. Several nodded their heads in assent.

"No! Viral Maze is a much better target!" another bellowed. "He hasn't even been here for days!" The town appeared pleased with this choice. "Viral Maze! Step up to me, please," I ordered. "If I must," he responded as he started towards me. "I'll do as you ask, for the sake of the town." I decided to make his death quick and painless.

Once his heart stopped beating, we could examine the body. He turned out to be Midna, the Townie Jack of all Trades! I was distraught at the loss. "Let's try again tomorrow..." I managed to choke out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 2 Begins!

Please send your PMs to me ASAP. Also, even if you don't plan on using your role, please send me a PM saying so. This cuts down on time. Thanks.

Day will begin September 10.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Heavy footsteps swiftly ran through the night shrouded village of Ordon. It had a target in mind. Its only intent was to kill that target. It silently swept toward the residence of Jedizora. Walking into its target's room, it unsheathed a large, long blade. Thrusting it into Jedizora's heart, he was killed with that lone blow.

Elsewhere in the village, another individual was crouched behind a boulder. He attempted to locate the man which he would eradicate. However, even with this individual's keen senses, their target was nowhere to be found. It was as if they were protected somehow. They gave up on their attempt and quietly sunk back into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to find only one person dead. It was Jedizora. He was Ashei, the Mafia Strongman! The Town was overjoyed to know that they had all made it through the night alive. "Wait!" someone called out. "Austin isn't here." I hurried towards Austin's house. Upon opening the door, I saw a note on the table. "I cannot go on like this. Forgive me." It was apparent that Austin had committed suicide. It turns out that he was Rusl, the Treacherous Lover.

"Let's continue this good luck! Begin."

Day 3 Begins!

--The Dead: 5--

Raindrop14: Auru, Mafia Flavor Cop
Keyshe: Talo, Mason
Hero of Time: Uli, Lover
Viral Maze: Midna, Townie Jack of all Trades
Jedizora: Ashei, Mafia Stongman
Austin: Rusl, Treacherous Lover

--The Living: 20--

1. Erebea
2. Meego
3. Josh
4. Djinn
5. arkvoodle
6. Justeazy
7. link to present
8. Kybyrian
9. Danny
10. Xinnamin
11. NorthApple
12. Go_Dark_Link
13. green goron
14. Axle the Beast
15. Gonzo
16. Ninten*
17. TreeHuggerPanda
18. Komali
19. Hanyou
20. Hachi

With 21 alive, it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Day 3 ends the night of September 18.

Also, guys, I asked you all to send me PMs even if you decided not to use your role. It's really obnoxious to have to wait for you all. Out of general courtesy, I'm going to ask that anyone with a night role send in their PMs to let me know "yes" or "no". In addition, I will be handling replacements and whatnot soon.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Okay, so Jedi got killed by Vig it seems. Yay Vig.

Then the other failed kill, seems like the killer acted alone, so a third party killer? Or does the Mafia only send out single individuals to make their kills, because that did not sound like a Mafia kill attempt. If that is the case, then what happened to the Mafia kill?

Kybyrian

Elsewhere in the village, another individual was crouched behind a boulder. He attempted to locate the man which he would eradicate. However, even with this individual's keen senses, their target was nowhere to be found. It was as if they were protected somehow. They gave up on their attempt and quietly sunk back into the darkness.

We all remember ark's vig claim, yes? Perhaps the doctor was smart enough to protect him during the night.

Which means someone is out to get our arkypoos.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

lol, u sho sirry. If you're some special role called the Milk Giver, then it's likely there's still a doctor out there. Way to give away your role and set yourself up for a nightkill. Gosh.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yes. I am Sera, the Milk Giver. My role is basically being the doctor. I didn't do anything last night, I didn't even PM Nicole, so it was a roleblocker.

Not saying it's a bad thing or anything. But...why did you claim?

Pen

The game is on!
Haha! This is grand! Just grand! Now that we know of three scum people I'm going back in the thread to check their posts out again! But that will have to wait until the morning. For now, I'm gonna sleep.

Good night!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well one of the two kills was blocked. If that was Ark, then it was likely the Mafia roleblocker. Jedi's death then would have had to be a third party kill since he was Mafia. This would also mean that Mafia did not attempt to kill anyone tonight, which I cannot reason out a justification for. Night One also only had two kills, presumably one Mafia and one Vig. Third Party failed to act that night. ...I'm extremely confused now. Do we just have some inactive killing roles or something?

Haha! This is grand! Just grand! Now that we know of three scum people I'm going back in the thread to check their posts out again! But that will have to wait until the morning. For now, I'm gonna sleep.

Good night!
No, only two scum roles. Austin's role as treacherous lover is red because it is anti-town, but he's not Mafia. The conditions of the town lover roles is that if one dies, the other dies too. The first town lover died night one, so I guess this was a delayed effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom