• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Useless Item

geek4887

The Unknown
I'd probably have to say Sand Wand, although I'm tempted to say Dominion Rod as well.

I say the Farore wind,this item is SO useless,I never use this item once(exept the first time to see it)it can bring you back to the room where you used it but its so pointless,its not like the dungeon were so long that you need to keep you location if you most turn off your N64,you can just save your game and return in no time and continue.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Hey guys! Whats the most useless item in the whole series! Mine is the ice arrows from ocarina of time. Whats your pick?

I completely agree with this statement. The Ice Arrow isn't obtained until near the end of the game, and it doesn't even physically freeze enemies. So despite its name, it doesn't give the affect it's supposed to live up to.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I have to say Nayru's Love from OoT, becaus I never used it. Maybe someone else did, but I've played the game many times, (It's my favorite), and I've never used it once.

The Cane of Byrna. Most of the time I forget it even exists, and I usually just use the Magic Cape instead.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
If Masks are included then that would be the circus leaders mask. All it does is make creaimas quest easer. And to get the circus leaders mask you must do the creaimas quest anyway so what's the point if redoing a quest and making it even easier then it already is. If masks are not included then Dominon Rod.

The Ice Arrow isn't obtained until near the end of the game,

Not necessary. you can get the Ice arrow when you first get the hookshot, which is pretty much half way through the game.

But yeah, the Ice arrow doesn't really have a purpose in Ocarina of time.

Last edited:

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Not necessary. you can get the Ice arrow when you first get the hookshot, which is pretty much half way through the game.

But yeah, the Ice arrow doesn't really have a purpose in Ocarina of time.

Are you sure...you need the Silver Gauntlets to move one block in the training grounds. Unless you were referencing a glitch done with the Hookshot.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I would have to say the Tingle Tuner, because I didn't have a Gameboy to hook it up with and really found no need to purchase one.

Bug Catching Net from ALttP, Ice Arrows from OoT, or the Tingle Tuner from WW.

I actually don't see why people think the Dominion Rod is so useless. I mean, sure after the the Temple of Time, you never really used it except for the Owl Statue Quest, but you needed it to beat the game. I never used the items I posted, nor do you need them to beat their respective games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom