• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ocarina of Time vs Majora's Mask

Which one?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Chris

It has been awhile...
Ocarina of time is way better because it has more temples and a better plot. Also, the ability to change time is so cool.

Claire

The Geekette
Let's face it, I simply prefer Ocarina of Time over Majora's Mask.

The simplest way to put it, would be that Ocarina of Time has a storyline and vast map that make me want to keep playing it over and over. I think Ocarina of Time surely had more exploring involved, and much more to do overall.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Definetly OoT. MM was annoying having to go back in time even if you are very close to the end of a level. You also lose Items and faries when you travel back in time.

I have to say Majora's Mask. I loved OoT, but there were so many aspects of MM that I fell in love with even more.

First off, there was all the masks and especially, the transformations. Even the non-transformation masks tended to have powers or just look cool.

The story is another big thing. I've heard people say they wanted a deeper storyline, and while it wasn't right there in front of you all the time, MM had it. If you pay attention, the characters were actually really deep, and there was a lot going on, most of it intertwined with other events in the game.

The time system was brilliant. It was amazing how everything was worked out, and how the uniqueness of that addition affected the game so much.

The style. It was darker, yeah, but in a brilliant and in some cases, beautiful way. Everything was so interesting, and while some bad stuff happened to characters, it was worked out by the end of the game. I really don't think Zelda should get darker than MM, and that's the main reason I dislike Twilight Princess.

And finally, the design. The whole game was worked out so well. The puzzles and quests were elaborate and unique. Some of this was the time system; it gave the game designers options that other games don't have. But at the same time, other aspects weren't well designed because of the time system. An example is the dungeon design. The dungeons were amazing.

Anyway, end geek rant. I just love Majora's Mask, it's definitely my favorite Zelda game.

S

Semia133

I prefer Majoras Mask...Ocarina of time has more stuff to do and all but...

Majoras mask brought the Zelda Gaming to life, it has more exciting stuff then "You will fall to your doom" in ocarina of time. Better set of a story, and more exciting puzzles and is more challenging!

T

Typhingblade

Ocarina of time wins this topic hands down although i liked transforming...

LinkOwnsYou

LINK MAH BOI!!!
OoT all the way!!!, OoT was the first 3d Zelda game besides that it was really exiting!!

MM, well you know it didn't have neither Zelda or Ganon, I don't like that too much, besides you had THREE DAYS to do wathever you had to do (I forgot what it was)

Amelie

Air Dancer
OoT is classic. So I have to pick it because it is the one I play the most. But MM is harder and more complex kind of. It just doesnt have the same reply as OoT for me ^^

O

OOT

OOT wins hands down... Majora's Mask was too short and when Ocarina of Time came out the graphics were frickin amazing

I just don't get why everybody raves over OOT so much! Sure, it was epic at the time, it introduced a heck of a lot of new features, but that's about it. Lots of people do that! My vote goes to Majora's Mask. Great Storyline, and gameplay is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom