• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Wow, you suck, Justeazy. Ruined my ebwodp

ebwodp

Is ebwodp not working? I'll fix that.

lol suddenly it works. Guess it doesn't when it's a new page.

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
I'm alive, by the way. Just came out of a blackout and now I'm moving into college. I'll try to post more later, plz no modkill.

Djinn

and Tonic
I'm surprised that the mafia didn't kill ark or even roleblock him. He was the only one that claimed so why would the mafia target someone like HoT when the vigilante is on the loose? I'm going to take a look at some of the inactivities and I'll be back.

I wondered this too. Ark was not killed or blocked at all last night, really strange. Why would the mafia ignore this completely?

There is still the possibility of a SK running around too but with the limited number of deaths I am not certain.

I could have claimed vig and saw Keyshe died and said that I killed her too. We know the vig killed Keyshe but you saying you did isn't proof.
This was how I was feeling. But how do we KNOW that it was the vig who killed Keyshe? Just because Justeazy analyzed the night scene and believes it was the vig doesn't mean that it was (did that make sense?). The only one who knows for sure is the vig.

I am going to second your vote Kybyrian, since GDL is the one on top of my scumlist and he was the first who stood out.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I wondered this too. Ark was not killed or blocked at all last night, really strange. Why would the mafia ignore this completely?
The mafia could have thought along the lines that Ark, having roleclaimed as vig, would be the primary candidate for townies with protective abilities, thus perhaps deciding to kill someone else to avoid wasting a nightkill? This wouldn't really explain the lack of roleblocking though, unless they felt more threatened by someone else or unless the roleblock was canceled somehow by some other night action we weren't informed of.

Pen

The game is on!
I just got a wee little theory on who might be Mafia!

Yesterday in Ninten*'s first post he said that he didn't feel like reading, so he asked what had happened.

In what? 3 hours there's 5 pages. I don't feel like reading right now so can someone sum it up for me? Thanks.

What if that was just what the Mafia had planned. If Ninten* did that, then he would probably seem scummy at first (which he did). After a while some fellow Mafia would point out that the Mafia would most likely communicate with Quick Topic (as part of the plan). That made Ninten* seem innocent. Well, what if the Mafia's plan was to make Ninten* seem as townish as possible, by making it appear as if Ninten* isn't using Quick Topic.

It was just a thought I got. I might be wrong but who knows...

FoS: Ninten*

What if that was just what the Mafia had planned. If Ninten* did that, then he would probably seem scummy at first (which he did). After a while some fellow Mafia would point out that the Mafia would most likely communicate with Quick Topic (as part of the plan). That made Ninten* seem innocent. Well, what if the Mafia's plan was to make Ninten* seem as townish as possible, by making it appear as if Ninten* isn't using Quick Topic.

huh?? Ya I don't think so, I agree with Erebea that he was just being lazy. Since it was his first post, I think it was more of a reason just to post. Honestly if I first saw the game and it was already at 5 pages I wouldn't care to read it right away either, especially since it was just day one.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Which brings me to three, she could have dropped the "low connection" thing as a backup excuse for going inactive if fellow mafia were put under pressure so she wouldn't have to say anything, since it is common mafia tactic to lie low.

Well, I'm tired and wanted to say something not totally spammy before bed so....ya, here ya go.

AHEM. I was in the middle of nowhere and it took me like 20 minutes to post one thing and as time went on the connection fizzled out all together from both of my parent's iPhones. Which looks totally suspicious so lol whatever.

Also, I am reading up now so gimme a minute.

Okay, I'm not going to come in here and give you some **** excuse for not posting, I just don't really care about this game.

Which, if anything, should prove I'm town.

Not really......?

Mafia A was the only game I was extremely active in, and the only game I was scum.

Every other one I just did the same as this, barely posted, and posted incredibly sarcastically.

:\

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Josh, cult-ship = scum.
You weren't exactly the most active in Mafia 7. And, if I remember correctly, you were the leader and you killed/assimilated us all.

Your random need to come in here and defend yourself with no provocation is strange.

FoS: Joshy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom