• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
@Ark: Why would a Mafia doublevoter vote for his scumbuddy and speed up his lynch?
I didn't know Mafia would like being at a disadvantage on Day 2.

Also, I missed this earlier:

Role fishing is bad.

vote: Ark

Who said I was looking for his role? I just wanted to see why he says he'll kill himself if needs be, and then he says he doesn't want to be voted off.

Hey, buddies.

So, I'mma hand out some modkills.

Kemp the Goron and Raindrop14 are both modkilled. I couldn't find replacements for them. Kemp was a Citizen, and Raindrop was the Citizen Veteran.

Kazumi will be replacing Big Octo.

Enjoy.

With these, majority is now 9 votes.

Austin

Austin
arkvoodle is making himself look suspicious, but let's not all forget about Big Octo. Refer to my posts on Day 1 to see why I believe him to be scummy. Additionally, he's made himself rather scarce this day, while he was pretty active on Day1.

Who said I was looking for his role? I just wanted to see why he says he'll kill himself if needs be, and then he says he doesn't want to be voted off.
He was clearly trying to act humorously.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
arkvoodle is making himself look suspicious, but let's not all forget about Big Octo. Refer to my posts on Day 1 to see why I believe him to be scummy. Additionally, he's made himself rather scarce this day, while he was pretty active on Day1.

I can confirm that Big Octo Kazumi is town. They are telling the truth.

Austin

Austin
Considering that I find you both likely to be scum (him moreso than yourself), that isn't making anyone's case better. Can you tell me why you think he's telling the truth?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Considering that I find you both likely to be scum (him moreso than yourself), that isn't making anyone's case better. Can you tell me why you think he's telling the truth?

Do you want me to claim and tell you exactly why he is definitely telling the truth?

Not too sure about Big Octo. Looking back, there is something...not right about his claim. And I'm not referring to the formatting. It's the same reason I though Justeazy's claim was fake as well. But I will believe Ark for now, unless this is some type of bold move by scum to out our power roles.

Josh, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo, Austin, Soldier of Link, Linkdude74, Viral Maze, Djinn, Illmatic.

One of them is a double voter. Either that or there was a miscalculation. Most likely the former. The only problem now is narrowing it down.

There is such thing as a mafia double voter. But fine.

Didn't we go through this already in Mafia 6? jdenicholls claimed doublevoter early in the game and proved it multiple times, but people still thought he could be mafia until the very end, when he did indeed flip townie doublevoter. Zenox always complains about bastard modding. I doubt he would include a mafia doublevoter, which is the definition of a bastard mod role.

Let's see, that's what now? 4-0 on speedlynches that I've been in?

I'd say that's a pretty good record.

Yeah, but the only problem is that you were scum yourself last game, so a speed lynch would have benefited you no matter who got lynched ;)

IGMEOY: Austin, TreeHuggerPanda

Austin

Austin
Do you want me to claim and tell you exactly why he is definitely telling the truth?
Not really. I'd rather no one else make a gigantic target of themselves.

IGMEOY: Austin, TreeHuggerPanda
4RyV

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, buddies.

So, I'mma hand out some modkills.

Kemp the Goron and Raindrop14 are both modkilled. I couldn't find replacements for them. Kemp was a Citizen, and Raindrop was the Citizen Veteran.

Kazumi will be replacing Big Octo.

Enjoy.

With these, majority is now 9 votes.

What!?o_O I was gone for a few hours and was modkilled!

Oh well, good luck out there townies!;)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

Can we ask why they were killed? Kemp and Raindrop have posted more than almost half of the players in the game, and some players *cough*Owen*cough* haven't posted at all. So did they cheat, or...?

You could still be scum, ya know. Alluding to having outside information doesn't help your case.

Going to keep my vote on Ark. I don't get why you would come rushing to Big Octo's defense, and out yourself as a informative role when no one voted for Octo. All Austin tried to do was to shift the spotlight from you to Octo...

You trying to out our cop, Ark? Silly :)

Kybyrian

Viral Maze said:
Can we ask why they were killed? Kemp and Raindrop have posted more than almost half of the players in the game, and some players *cough*Owen*cough* haven't posted at all. So did they cheat, or...?

He modkilled them because they were inexperienced...

Kemp didn't even post his votes correctly.

I modkilled them because they clearly weren't experienced enough. I let them in basically out of pity. I didn't want to tell them no in the sign ups. They should consider beginner's mafia.

Some of them didn't even know the core of the game.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I modkilled them because they clearly weren't experienced enough. I let them in basically out of pity. I didn't want to tell them no in the sign ups. They should consider beginner's mafia.

Some of them didn't even know the core of the game.

I would have been absolutely fine if you had told me no in the sign ups.:) That way the townies wouldn't have had to loose one of their good roles.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom