• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I trust my instincts and vote Raindrop :O

Lol just kidding, you have your believes. I am personally going for to vote for Big Octo. he seems to try and protect himself by saying. "How can you be sure?" Which is scummy behaviour and suspicious.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I agree that the flip floppiness of big octo is suspicious, but I must ask, does this nice simple talk mean that we aren't gonna speed lynch today and actually take our time?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Hmm...... We should get people out quickly who are suspicious.... (me XD) and then we should stop lynching.

And if enough people vote for me, I'll vote myself off :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
he seems to try and protect himself by saying. "How can you be sure?" Which is scummy behavior and suspicious.

How so?

Hmm...... We should get people out quickly who are suspicious.... (me XD) and then we should stop lynching.

Why would you like to die? If you wish to not play then say so and Zenox will get a replacement for you.

And you were scum.

And I didn't vote for you.

DO NOT VOTE ME OFFFFFFF

Earlier you wanted to be lynched, why do you not want to be lynched now?

VERY scummy behavior from Kemp.

FoS:Kemp the Goron.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Josh, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo, Austin, Soldier of Link, Linkdude74, Viral Maze, Djinn, Illmatic.

One of them is a double voter. Either that or there was a miscalculation. Most likely the former. The only problem now is narrowing it down.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Wow. Justeazy WAS scum. I'm sorry Big Octo :O
Why are you apologizing to Big Octo?

Okay, so I went back and found these:
Sound like you badly want someone gone eh? I know Justeasy was scum but that doesn't mean you’re not third party.

FoS: Viral Maze, Big Octo, Gonzo
IGMEOY: Kemp the Goron, Kybyrian
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Josh, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo, Austin, Soldier of Link, Linkdude74, Viral Maze, Djinn, Illmatic.

One of them is a double voter. Either that or there was a miscalculation. Most likely the former. The only problem now is narrowing it down.
Why? Why would we want to narrow it down and out our double voter? We could possibly have a secret voter, meaning no one on that list has an extra vote.
Speaking of that, let's not vote anyone past L-2 just in case the double/secret voter is on the lynch.

Big Octo: Who did you target last night?

FoS: Big Octo, Gonzo, Arkvoodle

I trust my instincts and vote Raindrop :O

Lol just kidding, you have your believes. I am personally going for to vote for Big Octo. he seems to try and protect himself by saying. "How can you be sure?" Which is scummy behaviour and suspicious.

Srsly. Go read rules, or gtfo. I'm not even the mod and I'm going to yell at you for voting like that.

I agree that the flip floppiness of big octo is suspicious, but I must ask, does this nice simple talk mean that we aren't gonna speed lynch today and actually take our time?

Hey, speed lynchs are win. I've already explained this, :<

loljester

And you were scum.

And I didn't vote for you.

DO NOT VOTE ME OFFFFFFF

Are you really bored, or really stupid? Can you tell me, so I know in the future when I vote for you due to you doing more stupid stuff like this?

Um:

Why? Why would we want to narrow it down and out our double voter? We could possibly have a secret voter, meaning no one on that list has an extra vote.
Speaking of that, let's not vote anyone past L-2 just in case the double/secret voter is on the lynch.

^What he said.

Ark, totes going to do this:

Vote: arkvoodle

(And no, I'm not IGMEOYing and FOSing, because that gets us absolutely nowhere)

Wow.... I don't know what to say. But we can not trust anyones claims anymore because the mafias fake claims look legit. I am still suspicious of Big Octo, but just because he was flip flopping with his votes does not mean he is scum. Kemp the Goron's post "today" have been rather odd, but not worth voting, yet. I guess right now I am looking at Djinn and Illmatic. Definately going to have to go back and review their posts as well as the rest of day 1.

arkvoodle

Diabolical

There is such thing as a mafia double voter. But fine.

Kybyrian

Kybyrian said:
Do you say this because you tried to defend your mafia friend?

I said this because I was trying to lynch the real Mafia, Justeazy.

ebwodp

lmao, that was supposed to be a quote by Raindrop14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom