• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Raindrop, that's just stupid.
Think about it. We know SoL is familiar with Mafia here, and we know she uses QT's. Now, there's a very high probability that there is a Mafia QT for this game. So, in this QT, let's assume that Ninten* and LTP are both in. If the thread is open in the day, they would talk there instead of using secret code. And if it's not open in the day, you have to realize that this is DAY ONE. They would have had no opportunity to develop a secret code to use in the thread.
So, the only other possibility is that the code is simple enough and obvious enough to detect without any prior knowledge of said code. So if it's that obvious, I challenge you to discover this code and let us all know of it. Otherwise, quit talking about things that don't make since and help us do some real scumhunting.

I can't remember which mafia game it was but my sister, who was mafia, told me that one of her mafia buddies posted in the thread and said something about cops or something. She discovered that it was a secret message about something that would help the mafia. She found out the message and the mafia won. They don't have to have secret "codes", they just say something while blending it in with their post, the other mafia see it, they reply to it while blending it in with their post and all goes well for the mafia.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
RVSing is a terrible thing. Though at the same time, the game would not begin without it. Nonetheless, it's annoying to vote for players that havent even said anything yet.

tl;dr- Vote: Erebea

Also, inb4 errybody votes for ark because he pointed out a stupid tactic

You say you don't like RVS but then vote for Erebea. Contridicting yourself.

It's because I find it suspicious and pointless. Also, as Erebea pointed out that you found Go_Dark_Link suspicious, yet you abandoned that suspicion and jumped to voting for Elfen instead. That's what's weird about it.

I misread I thought GDL said "no vote for me" but he said from. I thought that someone who says no vote for me desearves a vote but others already voted.

Wat?

Unvote: Erebea I can't remember voting for him.

And? Just because alot of people do it doesn't mean you have to. Again, following the crowd is a bad tactic and likely a cover.

RVSing isn't following the crowd unless everyone RVS's the same person.

I think ark is the trying to make something out of nothing and is more suspicious than GDL to me

VOTE:arkvoodle

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
This is the definition of scummy. Ninten*, it's not that I don't believe you could not know what a QT is, but I've been in previous games with you where we discussed it. You never questioned it before, so not it just sounds like you are playing dumb trying to appear more innocent than you are.
I did?
Danny, if you use that kind of logic, that's the same as saying 'spam helps the town'. Spam won't help the town, spam isn't discussion.
No discussion=No scum hunting
No scum hunting=No scum dead (unless vigilante nightkills the right person)
No scum dead= Mafia win
IGMEOY: Danny

EBWODP:
And you have to consider the fact that the Godfather may be night-kill immune.

Justeazy said:
Danny, before I thought you were being scummy, so I IGMEOY'd you, but now I think you're just being stupid and spammy.
lol, and this is coming from the guy who was like "We're all townies" in Mafia B.

FoS: arkvoodle and green goron

I'm not going to vote until Ark replies to Justeazy's post.

EBWODP:

Ninja'd by arkvoodle. Make that just FoS: green goron. :P

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Justeazy said:
As far as "getting in the way of actual discussion", it seems that RVS is all you want to talk about.

Because someone keeps bringing it back up

Justeazy said:
that you obviously misunderstood from the beginning?

If I obviously misunderstood it, then you wouldn't have to ask that question. But yes, it was a misunderstanding, and I dropped suspicions on Xinn.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I am Link, the townie vigilante.

Somehow I don't belive that.

That is extremely convincing. I swear that that was a very most convincing and detailed roleclaim, I sincerely apologize for any past suspicions I have had of you.

How is it detailed? All he said was, "I am Link, the townie vigilante.". That isn't very detailed at all.

The bandwagon would've continued for the rest of today. We're better off having Ark in the clear and persecuting other people.

Why do you say that?

IGMEOY: Arkvoodle, Hero of Time, Erebea

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I have low connection here and can only just load the page. I saw ark's claim and I think I believe it, besides, he can alwas prove it when night comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom