• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Big Octo is funny. He's probably just trying to 'out' our vig. That claim was poorly done, and wayyy tooo eeearly...

I'm split between Justeazy and Octo, but I'll go with Octo. It's our best chance to get something more out of the day, but I'm fine with Justeazy too

unvote

Vote: Big Octo

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey Zenox, can we get a vote count please?

To everyone else, I just got home from school and have been reading the new slip big octo made, the flip flopping is the bigger tell. I would like to see a vote count before I decide on my vote though, just to see how much everyone has moved off of justeazy

arkvoodle

Diabolical
It wasn't. There's more to it: You're looking out for anyone that seems to have "strange," meaning that you're taking this way out to protect yourself. I've seen much more "strange" activity, so you're just looking off a strange "slip-up." If this gets any more serious, I'll really bring out a stronger defense.

Strange activity is what points out scum. It's a key element in finding scum. Hasty defences, unsettled voting, it all points to you being scum. Either that or you're just not a good player.

Kemp The Goron said:
Unvoted and I re-Vote for Big Octo

Just type "Unvote", and then "Vote: (name here)"

Kybyrian

Now to me THAT is a fake claim.

How daft are you? I don't doubt we lose this game hard. You're steering right away from the obvious scum right into our vigilante. No mercy to any of you fools.

No. YOU (and I) were scum. We talked extensively over skype, and you not once, in the thread, on the QT, or in Skype to us other mafia at the time, mentioned a possibility of him being scum or third party. YOU were the mafia at the time, and HE was town when he did it. That's just full of crap.

No. As far as my alignment and role, that's all the formatting that I noticed.

And I also want to say that the only reason I'm bothering to listen to you right now is because you were stupid enough to shout "LULZ, IDIOT WE'RE CITIZENS" to all of the scum listening. So unless the scum were given "kill the citizens and you win kthxbai" in their PM's, I'll think you're town for now. Otherwise, I'd not give you the benefit of the doubt and care what you say. No offense. :)

I would have only considered it for a nightkill. He claimed, anyway.

Today seemed shorter than usual, though no one was quite sure why. The sun was setting on the horizon and the sky was a tinted orange. It was time for the voting. Everyone wrote a name on a slip of paper and placed it in the box. Some seem frightened. Some clearly just wanted to go home. Eventually, the votes were tallied. One name was going through everyone's mind. Justeazy.

One person volunteered to do the job. They were handed a loaded pistol and it was placed against his forehead. Justeazy had a look of apathy across his face. When asked if he had any last words, he merely replied "Good luck tonight."

And the deed was done.

Searching his body, some reports of where a certain individual, though it was unidentified who, would be and how they would protect them. A few guns were found on his body as well. Justeazy was a Mafia Security.

The survivors were relieved with this information. Many people went home to their beds with a feeling of relief and calmness. But Justeazy's death was to be avenged. Night was coming upon then.

FINAL VOTE COUNT
Justeazy: 11 - Josh, Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, Big Octo, Austin, Soldier of Link, Linkdude74, Viral Maze, Djinn, Illmatic
Kybyrian: 1 - Gonzo
Big Octo 1 - Justeazy

Not Voting: TheGreen, Jedizora, Elfen, Axle the Beast, Keyshe, Arkvoodle, Raindrop14, Go_Dark_Link, Kemp the Goron

THE LIVING
Big Octo
Soldier of Link
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Jedizora
Elfen
Axle the Beast
Djinn
Keyshe
Arkvoodle
Raindrop14
Go_Dark_Link
Illmatic
Austin
Linkdude74
Viral Maze
Kybyrian
Josh
Gonzo
Kemp the Goron

THE DEAD
Justeazy - Mafia Security (Lynched Day 1)

NIGHT 1 BEGINS
All players with night roles, send your PMs in to me before August 27th, 9:00 PM MDT for them to be counted.

Last edited:
The sun had set and the moon was shining overhead. One group decided to go find a target. Day was short, so few had a chance to say something. The quiet ones, they're normally hiding something. That's why they strolled over to Keyshe's doorstep. One of them knocked on the door and Keyshe reluctantly opened it. Upon seeing who it was, she grew excited.

"I've been looking for you guys! I have some information you might find useful."

But they didn't believe her. One of the members of the group drew a pistol, and she was gone.

The sun began to rise, and the survivors gathered. A few of them noticed the absence of Keyshe and walked over to her house to see what was wrong. What they found horrified them. They found equipment to track votes, and mad ravings repeating the phrase over and over "I must find them." Keyshe was clearly the Mafia Traitor.

The rest of the group was glad to hear this news, and day proceeded as normal.

THE LIVING
Big Octo
Soldier of Link
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Jedizora
Elfen
Axle the Beast
Djinn
Arkvoodle
Raindrop14
Go_Dark_Link
Illmatic
Austin
Linkdude74
Viral Maze
Kybyrian
Josh
Gonzo
Kemp the Goron

THE DEAD
Justeazy - Mafia Security (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe - Mafia Traitor (Killed Night 1)

DAY 2 BEGINS
Day ends September 2nd at 9:00 PM MDT. Majority lynch calls for 10 votes.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, so I went back and found these:

Let's just lynch scum. Someone hammer.

Scum knows scum is caught, so they won't be caught protecting him. More time will only confuse townies and take votes off Justeazy.

Sound like you badly want someone gone eh? I know Justeasy was scum but that doesn't mean you’re not third party.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Well, your suspicious...... I go with my instincts.

No reasons? I noticed that when you did this everyone ignored it because they were all focusing on Justeasy, Big Octo and Gonzo. You figured that, "This is my chance; I can get away with it." I don't think you thought about people going back to day one on day two. Big slip up there.

OK,

Unvoted and I re-Vote for Big Octo :D

Now you unvote and vote for Big Octo. Very scummy to me. What are your reasons for voting for Big Octo?

I still think this is one of the most stereotypical things you can ever do in a game of Mafia. Because you still aren't convinced, I might as well go ahead and roleclaim:

I am a Citizen Vigilante, and I am your one of your greatest assets. That is, if you're not scum.

Now, last night I'd think the mafia would want you since you claimed the Citizen vig, but they didn't. That must mean you fake claimed and were either mafia or third party yourself.

How daft are you? I don't doubt we lose this game hard. You're steering right away from the obvious scum right into our vigilante. No mercy to any of you fools.

Do you say this because you tried to defend your mafia friend?

Wow. Justeazy WAS scum. I'm sorry Big Octo :O

Sorry for what?

I also found that both Gonzo AND Big Octo liked to flip flop yesterday, AND they liked to suspect the people that were voting for Justeasy. I find that to be VERY suspicious.

FoS: Viral Maze, Big Octo, Gonzo

IGMEOY: Kemp the Goron, Kybyrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom