• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Elfen has yet to post. You don't get notifications when you're mentioned in threads. That shows the effectiveness of voting for people who have yet to post.

In the beginning of the game people RVS others who didn't post just look at page 1. You're trying to make me look suspicious just because I RVS's someone that didnt post yet.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
In the beginning of the game people RVS others who didn't post just look at page 1. You're trying to make me look suspicious just because I RVS's someone that didnt post yet.

It's because I find it suspicious and pointless. Also, as Erebea pointed out that you found Go_Dark_Link suspicious, yet you abandoned that suspicion and jumped to voting for Elfen instead. That's what's weird about it.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Someone slipped up fast, but you didn't vote for them. Although you agreed that Go_Dark_Link's behavior was a slip-up, you'd rather vote for a random person instead. If you're going to vote anyone, why not vote the most suspicous?

It's because I find it suspicious and pointless. Also, as Erebea pointed out that you found Go_Dark_Link suspicious, yet you abandoned that suspicion and jumped to voting for Elfen instead. That's what's weird about it.

So it's only suspicious because I said I found GDL suspicious? I Never said he was supicious.I just said that someone who is happy about not being voted upon deserves a vote but others already voted. Come again.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Elfen has yet to post. You don't get notifications when you're mentioned in threads. That shows the effectiveness of voting for people who have yet to post.

Yes but when he does see this thread he will be more likely to actually post something because he was voted for and he will want to change that.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So it's only suspicious because I said I found GDL suspicious? I Never said he was supicious.I just said that someone who is happy about not being voted upon deserves a vote but others already voted. Come again.
You're digging yourself into a hole good sir; you're contradicting yourself.

Honestly, idk who is more suspicious, you or GDL. At any rate...
Unvote
wait and see

Well first, Go_Dark_Link was never saying that he was happy about having no votes on him.

Go_Dark_Link said:
Okey, no vote from me yet, here to say like SoL asked, I promise to be more active. I hope we town finally get to win a game.
Whoever says no votes for me definetly needs to be voten for. But people already did so I
As you can see, he was saying that he wasn't going to vote yet.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Yes but when he does see this thread he will be more likely to actually post something because he was voted for and he will want to change that.

The vote will be more than dissolved by that point. Look at how rapidly posts are appearing. I don't think it will be significant enough for him to care by that point.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry that this page decided to get to 5 pages in 1 hour. So terribly sorry Xinn, I should just quit now due to this lack of participating.

Nicole

luke is my wife
--Day 1 Vote Tally:--

Hero of Time: 2 (Viral Maze, Meego)
Erebea: 1 (arkvoodle)
Danny: 2 (Danny, Austin)
Go_Dark_Link: 4 (Kybyrian, Erebea, Hero of Time, NorthApple)
Josh: 1 (Josh)

Yet to vote: Raindrop14, Djinn, Justeazy, link to present, Jediora, Axle the Beast, Elfen, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda, Komali, Hanyou, Hachi, Keyshe, Xinnamin.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Exactly. That makes you suspicious of their means.

So you're going to vote him off because of him being happy that he has no votes?????

IT WAS JUST AN RVS. He doesn't have to defend himself that's how you start the game and alot of people RVS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom