• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Rules
- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled.
- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.
- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.
- I may be willing to provide extensions on the deadline if it's requested and enough people want it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings.

An unnamed source has informed me that a band of shady individuals were causing a ruckus downtown. They had said that this group is often found assembled at Telma’s Bar in Southern Castle Town. I sent several of my men to search for any suspicious activity around that area. Upon arrival, they said they found the building to be empty. I found this especially disconcerting. Telma’s Bar was a common place for all sorts of people to gather. The fact that it was empty threw up a red flag in my mind. I decided to check it out for myself.

Walking inside, I saw that the report was true; not a single soul had been in here for days, save for my men, of course. I noticed a large curtain drawn over a room immediately adjacent from the entrance. “I wonder what could possibly be back there,” I muttered to myself. I pushed the dusty curtain aside. The room was empty except for a lone table in the middle. Atop the table was a map of Hyrule. Not only did it depict all of Hyrule Proper, but the neighboring regions of Gerudo Desert and Snowpeak Mountains. Whoever drew up this map must have been very serious. A small red line at the bottom of the map caught my eye. It pointed to the southernmost village of Hyrule, Ordon. I knew this was something that was worth looking into.

As I arrived at the village, I saw a large commotion in the center. People seemed frightened. I hurried over to the man who appeared to be in charge. He told me he was the Mayor of this village, Bo. “What seems to be the problem?” I inquired. His eyes widened as he told me the tale:

A group of people once known as the Resistance were the defenders of Hyrule. They aided Link, Hero of Hyrule, in his quest to defeat the Dark Lord, Ganondorf. This powerful group suddenly turned. They no longer wanted peace; they wanted chaos. They wanted to control Hyrule for themselves! In order to be successful, they would have to eliminate the Towns who stood in their way.

I was appalled at the story. Turning to address the crowd, I said, “There are a few among you who wish to seize Hyrule for themselves. These people are known as the Resistance. They are not without weakness; though! Each day, you may vote on a person to be taken by the Hyrulean soldiers. We will see who they are, and report back to you all in the morning.

“From here we will attempt to further weed out any other wrongdoers that may be among this gathering.”

The crowd murmured their assent.

“Let’s begin.”

- from the journal of a Hyrulean Captain

Day 1 Begins!

--The Living: 26--

1. Erebea
2. Austin
3. Meego
4. Josh
5. Raindrop14
6. Djinn
7. arkvoodle
8. Justeazy
9. link to present
10. Kybyrian
11. Jedizora
12. Danny
13. Xinnamin
14. NorthApple
15. Go_Dark_Link
16. green goron
17. Axle the Beast
18. Elfen
19. Ninten*
20. Hero of Time
21. TreeHuggerPanda
22. Viral Maze
23. Komali
24. Hanyou
25. Hachi
26. Keyshe

With 26 alive, 14 votes are needed for a majority lynch. Should the deadline be reached without a Majority, the person with the most votes will be lynched. You may also vote "No Lynch".

Day 1 ends September 1st. I will not be back from vacation until August 31. So, if you guys could just pitch in with vote counts for everyone, that'd be great. If you get a majority lynch before I get back, Axle or Austin will announce "Twilight". I will post the lynch scene when I get back. Just bear with me until then.

**Remember, there are NO Vanilla Townies in this game**

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
first post

VOTE: Austin

RVSing is a terrible thing. Though at the same time, the game would not begin without it. Nonetheless, it's annoying to vote for players that havent even said anything yet.

tl;dr- Vote: Erebea

Also, inb4 errybody votes for ark because he pointed out a stupid tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom