• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia B: No Theme - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
JUSTEAZY IS SCUM

Justeazy clearly doesn't have a Citizen role PM. The Town, renamed to Citizens in this game as designated via role PM is the term used instead of townies. You did not know this, therefore you have a non-Citizen aligned PM. Don't feed me bullcrap about forgetting or just not reading your role PM. Townies is a common term for the good guys, but you are clearly expressing that you think they are named townies in this game, and that's wrong. What you didn't know was that they weren't named townies.
Actually, this sounds very convincing. It doesn't seem like bandwagoning anymore.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Unvote. Vote:Justeazy.
I got ninja'd and didn't see Kyberian's very sound logic. Ok, let's not hammer though

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Kyby's a good guy.

I'll bite, but there could be a few reasons Justeazy posted the words he posted. I'll explain later once Justeazy explains.

Pedit: How many votes is that on Justeazy?

Austin

Austin
Kyby's a good guy.

I'll bite, but there could be a few reasons Justeazy posted the words he posted. I'll explain later once Justeazy explains.

Pedit: How many votes is that on Justeazy?
Allegedly, Zenox is tallying the votes now.

Holy god, that went fast.

VOTE COUNT
Justeazy - 7: Kybyrian, TreeHuggerPanda, Josh, Big Octo, Austin, Soldier of Link, Linkdude74
Kybyrian - 1: Gonzo
Big Octo - 1: Justeazy

Not Voting: TheGreen, Jedizora, Elfen, Axle the Beast, Djinn, Keyshe, Arkvoodle, Raindrop14, Go_Dark_Link, Illmatic, Viral Maze, Kemp the Goron

inb4 wrong because haven't refreshed.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
nvm, it's 7 by my count.

Vote:Justeazy

Should be 8.

No one hammer yet. We can get a bit more out of this day, if we're lucky.

Edit: Should be 'No one force the hammer yet'

Got a ways to go till hammer.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
JUSTEAZY IS SCUM

Justeazy clearly doesn't have a Citizen role PM. The Town, renamed to Citizens in this game as designated via role PM is the term used instead of townies. You did not know this, therefore you have a non-Citizen aligned PM. Don't feed me bullcrap about forgetting or just not reading your role PM. Townies is a common term for the good guys, but you are clearly expressing that you think they are named townies in this game, and that's wrong. What you didn't know was that they weren't named townies.

Okay, well, here's what's up.
1: That post was mostly supposed to say "always townies", because that's the basic setup of Mafia.
2: Like illmatic did in Mafia 6, I stole his idea and intentionally said something that wasn't correct in the hopes that YOU wouldn't say anything but the scum hopefully would fall for (thanks for giving the "citizen" part away to them, though).
3: Well, since that bandwagon is piling up faster than a mountain of horse dung, I may as well claim.
I am a CITIZEN TRACKER
Both words were bolded and capitalized. That is the color I received, only on the alignment and not on the role. I don't know what else I can say at this point.

EBWOP: yes. Look at the player list
Yeah, I apologize, I mixed you up with someone else in the beginner's game that Zenox didn't allow in the game.

Kybyrian

2: Like illmatic did in Mafia 6, I stole his idea and intentionally said something that wasn't correct in the hopes that YOU wouldn't say anything but the scum hopefully would fall for (thanks for giving the "citizen" part away to them, though).

I gotta commend your efforts to get me off your back, but I'm not buying it. I was completely skeptical about illmatic. You of all people know how badly that can be used against someone, especially after trying just that in Mafia 6.

Is that it for your PM formatting-wise?

Nicole

luke is my wife
I gotta commend your efforts to get me off your back, but I'm not buying it. I was completely skeptical about illmatic. You of all people know how badly that can be used against someone, especially after trying just that in Mafia 6.[/QUOTE

Considering we were scum together in that game, I wonder how skeptical of illmatic you really were.

EBWODP

I broke the quote :C

Kybyrian

I gotta commend your efforts to get me off your back, but I'm not buying it. I was completely skeptical about illmatic. You of all people know how badly that can be used against someone, especially after trying just that in Mafia 6.[/QUOTE

Considering we were scum together in that game, I wonder how skeptical of illmatic you really were.

EBWODP

I broke the quote :C

Skeptical enough to think he was scum even though I was mafia. i.e. third party

you broke my quote with your broken quote

Okay, well, here's what's up.

That's stupid.

3: Well, since that bandwagon is piling up faster than a mountain of horse dung, I may as well claim.
I am a CITIZEN TRACKER

Ugh

This is false.

Skeptical enough to think he was scum even though I was mafia. i.e. third party

you broke my quote with your broken quote

lol'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom