• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Theory on Phi

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well I'm not 100% positive to it either, it was just something I came up with while writing... But we don't know if the Skyward Sword will be more powerful than the Master Sword or not.

I see what you're saying, but I would assume that an evil-sealing blade would be the most powerful, especially after a transformation. The Master Sword is the Excalibur of the Zelda series.

L

linkfan

It's an interesting theory. It may, or may not be this way. If it is though, it would make sense since she's not in any other game (she would have been killed at the end of SS, and perhaps that is how the Master Sword is done (Phi dies)).

She's not in other games because she wasn't put into the series yet

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think that if this happened it would ruin future playthroughs of the game. I say this because Phi, like Midna or Navi, is guiding you throughout the game, and helping you. If you started a new file and you already knew that Phi was the final boss, that would definetialy hurt the game overall, knowing that my helper is evil for the whole game would kinda suck for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom