• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 4 (Josh, Austin, Hero of Link, Kazumi)
Austin: 1 (Hachi)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 ( MightyGhirahim)
Guy: 2 (Linkdude74, Elfen)
Elfen: 1 (Guy)
Day ends tomorrow, at 8 PM Est.

guy

Junior Junior Member
ok, this has been a HUGE misunderstanding. let me explain. when i originally voted for Go_dark_link, it was because, at the time, everyone was jumping on the big octo band wagon, except for him. he was defending big octo, who really has no proof for even being in the mafia, at a time when he had around seven votes against him. i thought ," hey hes not joining the bandwagon, maybe he's defending him because big octo really is in the mob and its not just a theory. if so then GDL is probably in it too."
i was tired around the time of my first post and i guess my post didn't really clarify what i meant, as someone pointed out, i said big octo was in the mafia, as a fact not a suspicion. then elfen voted against me and i guess i made another suspicious sounding post. agian, ive been really tired lately, and not righting down exactly what I'm trying to say.
just so i dont do anything stupid again...

Unvote: Elfen

I'm just not going to vote anyone, apparently you can do that....

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Vote: TBA
I need some good convincing for a vote here. Who has the most evidence against them?
If you're not voting for anyone, do not put vote down. It's confusing on the counts. We got it this time, but if you're not voting for anyone, don't put vote down. ;)

Seriously guys, Octo doesn't seem like the best of choice, i mean we have no evidence towards him. Lets go after some one with more evidence than him :/

Hell, I'll even get lynched just to save him :/ .... Okay not that extreme, I care about my life than his....

This sounds so over the top that I don't even know if I should find this suspicious or not.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Listen! Elfen is just trying to say that big octo doesn't deserve to be lynched, thinks that because there's no evidence against him that he's town, and if they really wanna lynch town, they lynch elfen instead(this though is also pointed out to be a joke). It shows that Elfen is against a big octo lynch At this point.

Jedizora

Big Octo: 3 (Josh, Hero of Link, Kazumi)
Austin: 1 (Hachi)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 ( MightyGhirahim)
Guy: 2 (Linkdude74, Elfen)
Day ends today, at 8 PM est. Thats's 5 hours and 30 minutes from now for those to lazy to check and are in other timezones.

Well, there's still 3 votes on Big Octo. If no one else votes for Guy (if you do, make sure it's more than one vote, so we don't have a tie and therefore no lynch), you're pretty much down today sir, and we'll how scummy you really are.

If you'd still like to prove your case to me, roleclaim. I dare you.

Big Octo

=^)
"Oh okay, I'm not scum BELIEVE ME!" And that totally work, because you would totally believe me. You see the error in your ways? Your also going out the stereotypical way: "He's keeping a low profile guys, he's mafia!" No. That's not how it works.
Josh, did you ever read this? I'm assuming you didn't.

Josh, did you ever read this? I'm assuming you didn't.

I don't see a roleclaim or anything that would prove you aren't scum in there. You just used an overused "I'm not scum" phrase, and yelled at us for saying you are scum.

Doesn't really answer what I wanted.

Jedizora

Well, there's still 3 votes on Big Octo. If no one else votes for Guy (if you do, make sure it's more than one vote, so we don't have a tie and therefore no lynch), you're pretty much down today sir, and we'll how scummy you really are.

If you'd still like to prove your case to me, roleclaim. I dare you.
I won't do no lynch, I'll just have only the two in the tie, and whoever votes first, they choose who dies. If you understand that. If you don't, then too bad.

Big Octo

=^)
Well, Josh, it seems like you're a brick wall. Other people got my message, you're just to stubborn to let up your vote based on the notion that "The first post is always suspicious."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom