• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wii U Wind Waker?

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
The official Nintendo magazine in my country had an interview with Hideki Konno and they asked him:

"Among the series that you coordinate, what can we expect for the Wii U?"

And that was his answer:

"The control of the console will have a camera, a microphone and a touch screen. This will allow us, for example, to have a new Nintendogs + cats. Something can also be done with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I have many ideas to use in the next console."

So, what do you think that is gone happen. A remake? A sequel? Nothing? Tell us.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Very interesting...The Wii U will be close to the 10th anniversary to Wind Waker, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a remake or a port. It's common for games to get remakes a decade after they were first created. Who knows, they may even use it as a launch title. :)

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
AWESOME! POSSIBLE REMAKE/PORT OF THE WW!!!!

I love the Wind Waker,I wouldn't really want a remake/port though, since i just got my WW copy of the game this summer...

Anyways, i think it would kinda give the WiiU the feel that the 3DS has right now, wich is having no original games, i think Zelda shouldn't concentrate too much on remakes and make newer games, though a port is always fine...

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ We have two upcoming Zeldas and it's been the 25th Anniversary. All you need to do is port it over and make it 1080 and crisp. (Ofc, some minor editting, and it's done in 1 hour.

And ironic, i got my WW copy this summer, too :D Already beaten it

The official Nintendo magazine in my country had an interview with Hideki Konno and they asked him:

"Among the series that you coordinate, what can we expect for the Wii U?"

And that was his answer:

"The control of the console will have a camera, a microphone and a touch screen. This will allow us, for example, to have a new Nintendogs + cats. Something can also be done with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I have many ideas to use in the next console."

So, what do you think that is gone happen. A remake? A sequel? Nothing? Tell us.

I would love to see a Windwaker Remake, instead of a TP one.

-.-
After OoT3DS, everyones been asking for remakes. MM3D, WW U, a TP remake, you name it.

I would much rather having new, quality games than a slew of remakes.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I want WW on the VC (I am going to buy it in a GC disk but i would rather VC) As for it on the Wii U, well seeing I haven't played it doesnt contridute to what I would say so..WW on the VC is awesome. ^^

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I got my WW copy almost a decade ago. Case and books and disc are still in awesome shape. 1080p WW would look amazing...I play it in 480p right now and it looks good, so add 600p more to that.

I think it's a bit too soon to remake a Gamecube title. If they do decide to remake the Wind Waker then they should leave it for the Wii-U's predecessor.

Last edited:
Wind Waker is by FAR my favorite Zelda game, but I don't want it remade. A port for the Wii U would be awesome, but a remake would just be wasted energy. I'd rather have new games.

I doubt that the Wind Waker will be remade for the Wii U. There is no point in remaking it. It has good graphics (in its own way), nice controlls, and smooth gameplay. You wouldn't need to remake this game

S

Skyet!

I honestly don't think we need games re-made...it just adds to the already mounting games some of us have. I mean you can't really improve a game too much and if you do it becomes crap.

H

HylianMusician

Yes must be a port dont care i love this game its my favorite zelda game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom