• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
FoS: Big Octo

He has been voted for many times and has yet to defend himself except for asking why everyone was voting for him... seems suspicious
And I defend myself how? By saying 'I'm not mafia, believe me! Ha ha ha! No, that'a not how it is. But really, what makes you suppose it's me, what did I do?

That fact that you havent done anything to defend yourself is suspicious...

EBWODP

Im not saying you are, just saying your suspicious.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
How many votes until ya get lynched??? If it's only 1 or 2, you might as well role/name claim.

hmmm.... the first person to accuse somebody or vote would be suspicious

FoS: Josh

EBWODP

On the other hand, Big Octo has not specifically said he is not scum...

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I also feel hyper and wish more people posted D< Or this my end up like last round. Where we the mafia lynched everyone... basically no one posted and we just killed and lynched people.
Last round was bad... not a very good first round for me XD. And, not only did the Mafia lynch everyone (except for me :P I survived), but we somehow managed to only lynch ourselves.

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 7 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Elfen, Medli)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big octo)
Mightyghriahim: 1 (celeboy)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)

3 votes until lynch. Or five days. Depends on how fast this goes.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
As much as I hate my impatience, I need to see how this turns out.
I am going to Vote: Big Octo due to there being so much scumminess against him, as well as a lack of defense of himself.

Jedizora

:right:
Big Octo: 8 (Josh, Zenox, Mightyghiahim, Hero of Link, Kazumi, Elfen, Medli)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big octo)
Mightyghriahim: 1 (celeboy)
Zenox: 1 (Hachi)
Dr3w21: 1 (Gonzo)

2 votes until lynch. Or five days. Depends on how fast this goes.

Yes, I'll be doing a Big octo count down.

Big Octo

=^)
As much as I hate my impatience, I need to see how this turns out.
I am going to Vote: Big Octo due to there being so much scumminess against him, as well as a lack of defense of himself.
Again, how I'm I supposed to defend myself on the first day!? You're not getting it!

Pen

The game is on!
'Hoy there guys and girls. My computer has been suffering some technical difficulties, and I have just read trough everything posted so far.

I think most of you are being a little do hard on Big Octo, I don't really understand what scummy things he has done. Anyway, as I said earlier I won't be voting this first day, because I want to see how everyone play first. However, I do have some suspicions.

FoS: Elfen

hmmmmmmm......... well, i have to agree with Dr3W21, i am impatient too. Ok so i will vote

Vote: Big Octo, for not defending himself, or at least enough, for not denying being scum, and also for defending his lack of defense

ugggggg, excuse my lack of ability to make up my mind but

Unvote

It just seems wrong. But i will vote if Big Octo will not properly defend himself, and deny being scum. He also has to be convincing

Big Octo

=^)
In Mafia, you are expected to defend yourself under all circumstances. If you can't do that, then we have no reason to believe that you're not Scum.
"Oh okay, I'm not scum BELIEVE ME!" And that totally work, because you would totally believe me. You see the error in your ways? Your also going out the stereotypical way: "He's keeping a low profile guys, he's mafia!" No. That's not how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom