• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSBB! Anything SSBB Related Goes Here! Talk and Get Friends!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
So, anybody else like this game(Sarcasm) Without it, I wouldn't of learnt about the amazing MOTHER series (Us EUROPEANS DON'T GET ANYTHING.)

Anyway, I remember waking up that morning and playing it for 12 hours. I even made vids of me playing the Japanese version(Yes, I got the Japanese version XD Have the PAL one now) against unlockables Like Marth vs Ike and other battles.

So, who do you main? I main Pit and Lucas. (For being a huge fan of there series, with Lucas being awesome with psi and being from one of my fave games and Pit for being an awesome pwner :D)

Anyway, online brawling now, cyaa!

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Haha, I prefer Kirby, Pikachu, and Pokemon Trainer. They're pretty good, and not to mention all the cute looks Kirby gets when he sucks up people(like his pikachu hat!)! Also, I often surprise people by kicking butt with Peach...I pretty much enilate people with Peach or Pokemon Trainer. I really wish I could unlock Toon Link by now, though...I'm stuck in the Great Maze for over a year.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Haha, I prefer Kirby, Pikachu, and Pokemon Trainer. They're pretty good, and not to mention all the cute looks Kirby gets when he sucks up people(like his pikachu hat!)! Also, I often surprise people by kicking butt with Peach...I pretty much enilate people with Peach or Pokemon Trainer. I really wish I could unlock Toon Link by now, though...I'm stuck in the Great Maze for over a year.

Just to put this out there, Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf are not part of the main plot for the Subspace Adventure. You'll have to find secret areas to duel them. Also, you can also unlick Toon Link by just brawling. After completing several brawl matches (I think it's like 500), Toon Link will be unlocked.

As for who I main, I main Snake. I also like playing with Falco and Luigi.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I used to play with Pkmn Trainer, but I got out of the habit of Pokemon and into Mother :D So I main Lucas now.

And funny thing about Snake, I battled him a while ago...

And
he
kicked
my
posteria (Posh dance)

anyway, Im going to get my FC now, so if anyone wants to bhave a friendly battle, message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom