• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Quickly Did You Beat This Game?

So, I'm curious to see how long it took people to beat Ocarina of Time. I still haven't beaten it, but I beat the bulk of it (all the way from the beginning to the final boss battle) in around two weeks. How about you guys?

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Do you mean OoT3D? That was my last playthrough of the game, and it took me around... 15-16 hours.

I had the game since I was 3, but it took me years to beat mainly because I wasn't using any guide or anything that can help me, plus I was very young. As of right now, I can beat it with no problem, I don't really know how fast I can beat OoT actually.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My quickest time, not including not playing it, was around 6 hours speeding it through. I can do way better without glitches (vanilla run record is 4 hours 46 minutes on PAL system), but with glitches and TAS I could possibly reach the glitch run record of 2:26:56. I'm happy with 6 hours though, no real rush through right?

I'm currently re-beating the game. I do one temple a night and I would say it takes me about an hour each. but then again, I just got the Zora sapphire, so the actual dungeons will probably take longer.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I've only played through twice since I got the game in the beginning of the summer on the virtual console, that took me a month. ( I wen on a week vacation in the middle.) But my second time i beat it in two weeks.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
First time I played it it took me about 2-3 months, maybe a little more. Actually, probably a lot more.
But the last time I played it (a couple of weeks ago) I beat it in about 3 days... so about 10 hours or so.

MW7

OK, I beat it today, so it took me, from the Deku Tree to Ganon, a little over two weeks. Is that, like, really slow?

It depends how much you played per day, but it took me over a month the first time I beat the game. I would say two weeks would be pretty fast for a first playthrough.

Now my fastest playthrough is 5 hours and 57 minutes without glitches. There was a lot of room for improvement though, as someone said the world record is over an hour faster.

K

Kieran-

My First playthrough took about 22Hs.
Then when i actually learned the game, my fastest time became 8 hours without glitches.
My fastest 3 heart challenge was about 10 hours. (I didn't die, but I wanted to complete everything besides hearts. and had to be very careful)
My fastest 100% run was 12 hours.

My first run through was about 2 months ago and it took me like 25 hours. I played a second runthrough a week ago and it took like 7 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom