• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
WoW I may regret doing this Thread o_O
(Why the hell did I just say wow in the meaning of World of Warcraft o_O)

Majora's Cat

How about that
FG is one of ZD's controverial sections, it was made SOLELY to direct spam away from the main forums. So, FG IS essentially ZD's place for spam, what Erebea is doing is trolling and spam. Does it matter when we're in Forum Games?

Keyari

翼のエルフ
FG is one of ZD's controverial sections, it was made SOLELY to direct spam away from the main forums. So, FG IS essentially ZD's place for spam, what Erebea is doing is trolling and spam. Does it matter when we're in Forum Games?

I don't think it matters. The Forum Games section really was made to direct any trolls or spammers away from the main sections where spam is really really not appreciated. As we are in the f.g. and in the Attempt to Make the Longest Thread in ZD History, spamming doesn't really matter, and what Erebea is doing is mainly for her amusement.

I have to say I started laughing when I saw the huge board of Axle's face yelling "I MODERATE YOU". Sometimes spam is okay and meant for a joke. Erebea is the perfect example- because really? Who could hate her?

Majora's Cat

How about that
Erebea's a guy lol. He's FierceDeity from August 2010, for anyone who didn't know. FG is mainly where I like to troll, since I no longer have the attention span to continue making 1,000 or 2,000 sometimes 3,000 (maybe 6,000 if I trololo hard enough) word posts (force of habit, like caffeine addiction). Seriously, I've made like 70 posts in the last six months, and I've probably made hundreds in the Forum Games.

FG is a place to let loose your inner troll, do whatever and not have Axle or Justin or Mr. Supraaaaa Wyatt all over your ***. XD I encourage everyone to not be uptight, this IS a "pointless" thread, so let's all make pointless posts.

Majora's Cat

How about that
:right: is fail. Me and Erebea use :rolleyes:, which is for advanced trolls. PT and 425 use :right:. Now, since FD and me > PT and 425, :rolleyes: > :right:. I'm disgusted that people even use :right: for trolling. :<

Majora's Cat

How about that
FG and regular forum sections are not comparable. Like I said, ZD made the FG section solely to direct all nonsense and spam away from the forums so that discussions could be more serious. Spam can be anything that doesn't contribute to a topic and is pointless, and the FG is exactly that. These are not discussions, these are games made for members to relax and have fun. If spamming and trolling is a part of said fun, then so be it.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Erebea's a guy lol. He's FierceDeity from August 2010, for anyone who didn't know. FG is mainly where I like to troll, since I no longer have the attention span to continue making 1,000 or 2,000 sometimes 3,000 (maybe 6,000 if I trololo hard enough) word posts (force of habit, like caffeine addiction). Seriously, I've made like 70 posts in the last six months, and I've probably made hundreds in the Forum Games.

FG is a place to let loose your inner troll, do whatever and not have Axle or Justin or Mr. Supraaaaa Wyatt all over your ***. XD I encourage everyone to not be uptight, this IS a "pointless" thread, so let's all make pointless posts.

Whoops. Now I feel weird. Now I know Erebea is a guy. :P My mistake.

So FG is the essential lounge of ZD. It has no meaning other than to be the vacation area. It is the cruise ship of ZD where everyone heads to on a relaxing cruise boat with games made by passengers themselves. It has many purposes. The crew members (The mods, staff, knighs, and nobles.) and even the captains (Mases and Justin.) are able to join in. That, my friend, is a pretty good description in my opinion. It is also the spamming area. It also has the trolls that are not true trolls. If you want the real decription of troll, and read it all here.
Let me make a second one if that one does not work:Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If those don't work look up troll in wikipedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom