• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time I Want a Do Over

Kylon

Deku scrub
Hey guys this thread is about mistakes you've made in oot and wanted to start over on my most annoying one was when in the spirit temple I ran forward to fast and a like like fell on me and stole ny shield I knew it was there but I had just died and I wanted to go fast but I actually did get the reflecting shield not to long after

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Something I wish I could do over is walking up the steps to the Master Sword. I know it's a silly thing, but once I ran up the steps instead of doing the 'epic walk to Destiny', so I was kinda rushing on accident :)

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
once in the fire temple i knocked down the block to the boss door while i was standing on it :(. i also have a habit of forgetting keys.

Kylon

Deku scrub
Something I wish I could do over is walking up the steps to the Master Sword. I know it's a silly thing, but once I ran up the steps instead of doing the 'epic walk to Destiny', so I was kinda rushing on accident :)
its not silly for you to want to do that over I ran to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom