• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
For those of you who used the "Countdown to E3" thread I posted a few months before E3 2011, you'll know what the point of this thread is going to be. For those who didn't experience that FABULOUS! thread, I'll explain the point of it now.

This is a place to talk to people about your concerns and what-not, and talk about how excited you are about the game's impending release. Since the game is in the localization stage, we will have the game in a few, maybe even a couple of months, which for people who have been waiting for this game since it was called Zelda Wii, isn't long at all.

Once a release date is announced, there will be a countdown to the release ( e.g. 13 days remain before release.) Make sure your post aren't just counting down the number of days left (I have gottoen in trouble for that before :D)

Heh, cool! I can't wait for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword! :lol:

Perhaps the release date will be November 20? The Sunday before Thanksgiving. :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Another countdown thread, eh Cuju? This will be fun!

I'm planning on pre-ordering once I find out the official release date. Hopefully we'll get one soon. All I know is, Skyward Sword is going to be incredible!

Do you like my countdown threads?

I'm anticipating a November release, perhaps by the time Black Friday rolls around? Then maybe I can celebrate my birthday for once by playing Skyward Sword...:dry:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm most excited about.... everything. Everything we have seen about Skyward Sword is just so awsome! I'm gonna try and play through it slowly, exploring every area thouroghly before moving on. I want this game to last me for a long time...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm definitely wanting to play around with the battle system, though one of my concerns is that the sword will be overused. Nevertheless, item upgrades sounds amazing and I also wonder what kinds of sidequests we'll be getting this time around!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm definitely wanting to play around with the battle system, though one of my concerns is that the sword will be overused. Nevertheless, item upgrades sounds amazing and I also wonder what kinds of sidequests we'll be getting this time around!

You use your sword a lot in other Zelda game too, it's just that you might notice it more with all the arm waving.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
True.

I know I've asked and complained millions of millions of times, but I really, REALLY hope that a magic meter will make an appearance. (I need to stop retyping that phrase)
Oh, does anyone know if the bow will be a stop and shoot or will we be able to move and shoot like in Twilight Princess?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
True.

I know I've asked and complained millions of millions of times, but I really, REALLY hope that a magic meter will make an appearance. (I need to stop retyping that phrase)
Oh, does anyone know if the bow will be a stop and shoot or will we be able to move and shoot like in Twilight Princess?

Yes you can, you move using the analogue stick...

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
The countdown to E3 thread was fun:) and can't wait till we finally get a release date for SS (I am guessing we are getting a release date mid September since we got TP and ST release dates in mid September).

P.S how do you get the hearts on your account?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom