• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DSi Downloads

A

Ando

what if they made a remake of OoT and MM and also WW and yolu could download that

Well, TWW maybe not -- GameCube games would likely be far too intense for the DS to handle.

OoT and MM, though, I could totally see happening. DO IT, NINTENDO.
(especially MM, okay)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Nope, none have been announced... I didn't know about the 1000 points thingie, but i have another bad new for yuo guys, R4 and M3 aren't gonna be compatible with the new DSi

bellum

Gamer since age 2
:fairy:well I kinda already knew that but I might keep my old DS and save up but I might sell my old DS which should I do any decisions:fairy:

A

Ando

Yeah, people are working on cards that will run homebrew on the DSi, so far with little success (an exploit was found in the photo application, but I'm not sure how limited it is or if it was crushed with the latest system update or what).

bellum

Gamer since age 2
:fairy:i cant wait for the dsi I just hope they have something like WW on them,four sword the oracles ect:fairy:

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I remember reading about this a while back and thinking the EXACT same thing. I love this idea, and if Nintendo doesn't add at LEAST Link's Awakening to the downloadable content, I will seriously be pretty mad.

But I love the idea of the DSi Downloads, and will probably buy a DSi just for that (since my current DS is pretty seriously beaten up).

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I remember reading about this a while back and thinking the EXACT same thing. I love this idea, and if Nintendo doesn't add at LEAST Link's Awakening to the downloadable content, I will seriously be pretty mad.

But I love the idea of the DSi Downloads, and will probably buy a DSi just for that (since my current DS is pretty seriously beaten up).

That is what is getting me more excited about it... Even though I own all titles, GB/C cart batteries end up dying someday...
That way I wouldn't have the need to use them, so they'd be playable forever:D
Not to mention that it would be awesome to be able to carry a lot of awesome games with a single console:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom