• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

David

But you called me here...
Correct me if I'm wrong but there seems to be no guide for LoZ second quest. Now I'm not saying there should be a whole new section or whatever, but maybe some help showing about the different heart piece locations or dungeon layouts. I don't mean to sound like a noob =p but I haven't played the original LoZ in ages and I would lvoe some help getting extra rupees to get the magic shield and it's a little harder without Mases voice guiding me through it :)

No, there isn't. It appears that we started it, but we moved onto larger and more important projects like OoT. Mases made that video walkthrough a couple years ago anyway. I'm certain that if we get the time, we'll go back and complete the second quest walkthrough.

David

But you called me here...
I'm typing up one right now, actually. Only the first chapter is completed, and it is only text, but it's something. If all goes well most should be typed by the end of the summer, and will release hopefully with a new layout.

This is Josh's response to FSA. And if you read the last two pages of the thread, you'd know that a new layout is in the works to incorporate FS and FSA.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but every time I edit a VM it gets mashed together. Can someone please fix this.

I honestly only skimmed through this thread a few pages back, so I don't know if it's been inquired or anything, but is there some way to report someone who randomly gives out bad Reputation if you don't know who's the actual culprit?

I personally don't care about Rep points - I even turned my Rep display off - but someone giving me bad reputation because "Impa (the Sage) is not that awesome" (in a "who's your favorite Sage?" thread :S) , and someone else telling me, "your avatar's gross":dry: brought this issue(?) to my attention. /rant

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I honestly only skimmed through this thread a few pages back, so I don't know if it's been inquired or anything, but is there some way to report someone who randomly gives out bad Reputation if you know don't know who's the actual culprit?

I personally don't care about Rep points - I even turned my Rep display off - but someone giving me bad rep because "Impa (the Sage) is not that awesome" (in a "who's your favorite Sage?" thread) , and "your avatar's gross" brought this issue(?) to my attention. /rant

You can send a PM to people like Justin or Kybyrian and they will fix it for you.

O

olimin

Zelda Dungeon is a really great website already, but I have two things on mind that I would like to be added.

1. A news archieve of some sort so you can look at the oldest news post that still exists on the site with a simple click, instead of spending hours trying to see if you can read the very first post of the site. (Yes, I have a slow computer and I'm crazy enough about Zelda to want to read some of the first or earliest posts made on this website. Then I can read what it was like way back when! :] )
2. A complete guide for the second quest in The Legend of Zelda (NES) I think they started the guide, but left it incomplete, only goes about half way. (I'm not that good at the older Zelda games for some strange reason. Maybe it's because my first Zelda game was the Wind Waker demo in the Collector's Edition for gamecube. After that, I played OoT and MM. I also want to do a 100% run through it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I say we need a Science/Technology section so we can post science articles. I am really wanting to write more Biology mini articles like my Salamander/Newt thread, and I think it could open up more possibilities for the site.

Big Octo

=^)
I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I automatically get logged out after I play an arcade game. Is there any way to stop it? It's very irritating.

Austin

Austin
I don't know if anyone else has this problem but every time I edit a VM it gets mashed together. Can someone please fix this.

I'll look into that. It'll help me a lot if you PM me with more details.

Zelda Dungeon is a really great website already, but I have two things on mind that I would like to be added.

1. A news archieve of some sort so you can look at the oldest news post that still exists on the site with a simple click, instead of spending hours trying to see if you can read the very first post of the site. (Yes, I have a slow computer and I'm crazy enough about Zelda to want to read some of the first or earliest posts made on this website. Then I can read what it was like way back when! :] )
2. A complete guide for the second quest in The Legend of Zelda (NES) I think they started the guide, but left it incomplete, only goes about half way. (I'm not that good at the older Zelda games for some strange reason. Maybe it's because my first Zelda game was the Wind Waker demo in the Collector's Edition for gamecube. After that, I played OoT and MM. I also want to do a 100% run through it.)

1) http://www.zeldadungeon.net/page/2/ If you scroll to the bottom of our news page. There is a link to go to previous news stuff.

2) http://zeldadungeon.net/contact-us/ Use this form to suggest walkthroughs.

I say we need a Science/Technology section so we can post science articles. I am really wanting to write more Biology mini articles like my Salamander/Newt thread, and I think it could open up more possibilities for the site.

As of now, I don't see a need for a new forum. You can post this in the general discussions or via blog.

I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I automatically get logged out after I play an arcade game. Is there any way to stop it? It's very irritating.

You need to click the checkbox for "remember me" when logging in.

I believe the character limit needs to be increased. I just sent a vm saying "the villains of Twilight Princess" and it got past the limit. To ensure posts are higher in quality the limit needs to be higher. Being able to post the subject of a sentence and getting past the limit just isn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom