• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I thought you did a good job Meego, too bad there was so much bad luck in the beginning making it such a short game. Hope most of you had fun though.

Well well Elfen you were finally mafia! How's it feel being one of the bad guys? :D

Jedizora

:right:
Killed night one. I could have helped, but hey. The mafia struck gold on that one. Oh, and I predicted the cops death. I was saying in the the quickthread :Who's next? The cop? The vig?" Not that I should be happy about that.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I WON! Wow, I found that quite hard being mafia... It's odd scum-hunting for people who are just acting like scum not who are scum, but I loved that! I'm definatly doing the next game!!!

Djinn

and Tonic
I though it was a little more interesting trying to figure out who all the power roles were instead of who was mafia. You can keep a closer eye on just what other people might be capable of when role blocking certain individuals, killing others and seeing the results the next day.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
This game was good! It's alway's fun playing Mafia! :D It's a pity there was so much inactivity though...
Agreed. From what I've heard, the last game of Beginner's Mafia was also really inactive.

A quick question: what do you do once you've died? I don't know because… well… I never died.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Umm… quicktopic? What is a quicktopic? (I feel like a moron)
http://www.quicktopic.com
It's basically a forum-basic, that anyone can post on without having to register, but it also has google block so you can't go, say, google "Zelda Dungeon Beginners Maria 4" and find the quick topic you're not supposed to have access to. It's the preferred method for outside-thread, thread-related discussions used here, and most Mafia sites.
So, when will we be able to sign up for BM5? :?
I think Axle is working on getting a mod for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom