• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

N64 help!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OK so a few weeks ago I had a scare where I thought my 64 had died. Well, it came back to life 3 days later (Dawn of the First Day, 72 hours remain), and now it's not working again! The red light that shows it's on is lit up, but nothing is showing on the screen! I've checked to make sure everything's plugged in (I unplugged and re-plugged it all in) and on the right input and all, and I've tried it on 2 separate days and it's NOT WORKING! I have a friend coming over tomorrow and I really want to play Majora's Mask with her but I can't if my 64's broken!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
your 64 isn't broken... are you sure you're on the right channel?

and that normally means that something isn't plugged in right. but you said you unplugged and plugged everything in... so, i don't know what to tell you...

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I had a similar problem. Try unplugging were it connects to the N64 rather than the TV. Try moving it around to, sometimes the color wire part that goes into the N64 get's lose and it won't show up on your screen.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I had a similar problem. Try unplugging were it connects to the N64 rather than the TV. Try moving it around to, sometimes the color wire part that goes into the N64 get's lose and it won't show up on your screen.

GOT IT!!! Something must have been wrong with the part where it goes into the 64 because I took it out, blew on it, and plugged it back in! WAHOO! Thanks! :wave:

jugglaj91

I am me....
GOT IT!!! Something must have been wrong with the part where it goes into the 64 because I took it out, blew on it, and plugged it back in! WAHOO! Thanks! :wave:

I know i helped in no way but i am glad your 64 is working again. the 64 is my favorite console of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom