• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hardest Temple

Hardest dungeon

• Forest temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire temple

• Water temple

• Shadow temple

• Spirit temple

• Total voters

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Shadow temple, because it's well... the hardest, lol, but also I have a tendency to forget talking to the Scarecrow after becoming an adult, so when I play the Scarecrow song I don't understand right away why Pierre doesn't show up... lol, and if I don't notice that mistake prior to entering the temple, I have to leave and go back in again... very annoying...

well, this depends, like the fire temple boss is the hardest boss, yet the water temple leaves me confused. And the spirit temple has some of the harder puzzles I have to say, but I found the easiest would be the shadow temple, but not in a bad way, its fun, but I can beat real quick. (although I can beat every temple in under an a hour) I'm gonna have to say the spirit temple even though I sorta cheated with the mini boss by using dins fire instead of the switches. X3

Maxxxers

Fanboy
I thought that the hardest was the fire temple. I have no idea why though. It was just challenging, and it had a lot going on. I thought the Water Temple (3DS not N64) was very easy. I did that one the quickest, and without any help at all. I also thought that the shadow temple was kind of easy. If you had the lens of truth and a lot a magic, then that temple was pretty easy. The spirit temple to me was so flippin hard when it came to puzzles, but easy with enemies and whatnot. I also thought that Inside the Well was the hardest. It took me like 2 hours to do it. For the life of me I could not remember where i had gone and where all of the drops were..... Yeah.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
The original Water Temple was a pain because you never knew where you had to go and you always had to pause to put on the god forsaken iron boots.

C

Coolwordnnumber

I choose the water temple it wasn't hard just annoying having to make the water level change. I would put the forest temple in second place i never did like that temple but i like the boss battle. I enjoyed the spirit temple and the shadow temple. I never have liked the bottom of the well, and the fire temple didn't take me long to beat.

T

Triforcex38

Well, I don't really think that the Shadow temple was that difficult. The biggoron sword easily killed the enemies and the puzzles weren't too tricky. However, the water Temple was sooo hard! Sometimes I'd have to backtrack trying to rise the water level to where I want to go to. Having said that, dark Link was awesome so I can't say I hate the Water temple. Besides, on the 3ds you can set the iron boots to a button so you don't have to go to the Pause screen every second if you want to take them on/off. Instead you can just press Y or X.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Like the majority of you guys I did vote for the Water Temple. It is not that I found it a lot harder than the other temples but if I remember things correctly it was the most time consuming during my first playthrough.

Ocarina of Time was my first 3D game and I thought most temples were a bit tricky. As child Link I really thought Jabu´s Belly was a challenge and it was frustrating at times.
:)

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My opinion is based on my latest play through of Ocarina of Time and the temple I had the hardest time with was the Shadow Temple. The Shadow Temple was full of traps and having to use the lens of truth constantly really was tedious and it used a lot of magic (if you didn't get the magic upgrade). For me the traps were not that hard in my opinion, there was only one room in the game that messed me up and that was the Guillotine room. I don't know why that room made the temple hard for me, I just found myself getting lost and falling of the edge of a platform and having to start the whole room over again. The second hardest temple for me was the Water Temple (surprise, surprise). The Water Temple was more confusing and tedious than difficult. The temple was designed like a maze and was very confusing, to top that off there are a total of six small keys D: that's a lot for a Zelda game. Also to add to the difficulty factor there are 3 levels to the dungeon and you can raise the water to those three levels, there is a room in each direction on each level, which means there are twelve possible rooms to go in with more rooms connecting to them with six keys (seven if you count the Boss key) scattered around those 12 rooms. Well that ends my rant on the Water and Shadow Temple, now keep in mind these are both great dungeons and very well designed and I do not hate them in the slightest.

Toboe

Melody Malone
The water temple is probably the hardest, but if ganons temple was in there I'd say thats the hardest because it has so many temples and there all almost the same preveus temples you just got through.

B

blitz342

water temple. definitely. it took me longer to do that temple than any other temple.

Water Temple. When I first got the game it was difficult to beat this temple. Now they are all easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom