• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Most Useless Zelda Item

V

Vyzor

So...i've been thinking, what is the most useless LoZ item? Some may have no purpose other than giving you another quest item or a heart piece, but what zelda item do you just get that you just don't need to use?

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I think I've used a Deku nut like one time before.
In OoT, those can actually be very useful for some bosses, and swarms of enemies.

As for the most useless item, my pick is the normal boomerang in LoZ. You get it in the first dungeon, but you get the magic boomerang, with increased range, the very next dungeon.

I'll have to say the horse call from TP. By the time you acquired it, you can already warp wherever you want.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Tough call... Deku Nuts (OoT), and Horse Call (TP) come to mind as being completely worthless.

T

TalesOfFan

id have to say deku sticks in oot i only used them on the octapus thing in jabu jabu
But they are pretty important early on in the game for lighting torches.

I'd have to go with Ricky's Flute in Oracle of Seasons and Ages, I really didn't need to call on him that often and I would have much rather had Dimitri or Boosh...

i would say the deku nut, the first time i played OOT i only used it to strike the first boss, but eventually grew to learn the slingshot is the better method, ever since then i never used a deku nut ever again

Magic powder in ALttP. Sure it gets you 1/2 magic but after that, what's the point? Turning enemies into funny characters? I can use the quake medallion to do that which is allot more interesting to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom