• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Watch the Trailer IN 3D NOW!

Hey guys, if you own a 3DS you can download the OoT 3D trailer and watch it in 3D. I just did, it looks more amazing in 3D! Check it out! You can also watch the Kid Icarus, Luigi's mansion, Mario Kart, Mario 3DS, and more in 3D!

So check it out and leave your impressions below!

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Are you talking about the eShop Trailer? The German eShop doesen't feature all this stuff you're talking about. There is a Ocarina of Time 3D Trailer (of course in 3D) available. But the quality sucks.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Are you talking about the eShop Trailer? The German eShop doesen't feature all this stuff you're talking about. There is a Ocarina of Time 3D Trailer (of course in 3D) available. But the quality sucks.

I totally feel bad for you. The trailers are indeed amazing in 3D. Maybe once E3 is done they will upload proper videos of hem for you guys over there.

Kybyrian

I just downloaded and watched the E3 3D trailer for Ocarina of Time, and I can say that it indeed looks very good in 3D. The 3D depth is just an amazing feature, and it looks amazing in Ocarina of Time. The only thing I find wrong with the trailer is that the wording is absolutely ridiculous... "or willst thou suck?" The graphics and the depth of the 3D do look amazing, though.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I totally feel bad for you. The trailers are indeed amazing in 3D. Maybe once E3 is done they will upload proper videos of hem for you guys over there.

Nintendo of Europe is doing weird things lately. They also got problems with releasing the eShop prepaid cards. So we have to wait until the end of June. So, unless I got a credit card, I can't download Links Awakening.
They have to add more E3 3D Trailer. I want to watch them too. Maybe they will adding new stuff tomorrow. Thursday is eShop update time.

Fierce

Deity Link
I just downloaded and watched the E3 3D trailer for Ocarina of Time, and I can say that it indeed looks very good in 3D. The 3D depth is just an amazing feature, and it looks amazing in Ocarina of Time. The only thing I find wrong with the trailer is that the wording is absolutely ridiculous... "or willst thou suck?" The graphics and the depth of the 3D do look amazing, though.

BLASPHEMY!

This is a remake of the legendary Ocarina of Time commercial from back when it was first released on the 64! When I saw that Nintendo of America made this glorious throwback I nearly feinted. I guess I'm just one of those weird kids that has a photographic memory or... falls in love with even the advertisements of games...

Yeah, I think maybe I'm just hopelessly nerdy on the inside.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I saw the trailer, it looked epic. I just hope that the quality will be better in-game. It looked alot better on some screenshots.
Though, it seems as if they've changed the voice types of some characters.
I may have imagined it, but Zelda sounded like some other character. But Link almost sounded the same, except the fact that the sound quality is better.

Vibed

must read before he posts

You seriously don't remember the old commercial? :P

Anyways, the 3D on the OoT trailer really showed off how OoT can benefit from it. The 3D depth was impressive, to say the least.

D

Dionysos

One thing I am hoping for for future releases, the ability to download the trailer to your 3ds and just not stream it, wanted to show some friends last night but no wifi at their home... They had to take my word on it it looks great.

I am so excited for next week :)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer

As Fierce and Vibed have said, it's just staying really faithful to the original N64 Ocarina of Time commercial. The wording and everything came from that originally.

Here's your comparison:

[video=youtube;JntHVUp7m4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JntHVUp7m4E[/video] [video=youtube;Jfg6RfClZJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfg6RfClZJg&feature=pyv&ad=11814911271&kw=ocarina%20of%20time[/video]

I definitely had the exact same reaction as you to seeing to the wording in the original trailer though~ :P
Totally raised an eyebrow at the "whilst thou suck?" I mean who was in charge of writing out that commercial originally anyway? Sadly, this is only the edited version, as the original was worse with the infamous "Whilst though get the girl....or play like one?" line that came off as rather sexist. The person writing out the wording for the trailer must have been half asleep or something when he wrote it. :huh:

::EDIT::

This is the one that got criticized for being sexist by the way:

[video=youtube;evI5pF5h8Ck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evI5pF5h8Ck[/video]

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
This is why I'm really sad: I don't have a 3DS. However, I did watch this trailer on the Wii, and I kid you not, I squealed like a little girl because of how it resembled the old trailer from back in 1998. Granted, I wasn't around to know about it in 1998 (I was only born in '94), but I found the old trailer epic when I saw it, but that was after I purchased Ocarina of Time in '06 that I watched the old trailer to see it's true epicness.

Now, when I see it, I see it in awe and find it awesome how far Nintendo will go to ensure this is a complete remake, when they're even remaking the trailer. The music was always epic, the video was awesome, but I wish I could've seen it in 3D. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom