• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you do to calm yourself?

Kazumi

chagy
This may sound odd but, what do you do to calm yourself? Like when you have a headache, or when you just don't feel calm.

Me? I listen to Dragon Roost Island theme, infact i'm listening to it right now!

I like to spread out my feelings quite directly on the forums of the interwebz.

Other than, play a game. Makes me happier.

linkman8

True and Noble
One thing about me is that I don't show anger that well, so people don't really know when I'm angry, so they don't understand why I go off and vent.
But usually I listen to music, and rest, or just meditate.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
People make fun (used to) of how angry I can get. To calm down, I stare at a wall and daydream or play a video game. Other then that, I lose my mind... which happens A LOT. *sigh*

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I don't think I do the right thing.

At school: this is the worst one. I might start swearing at someone a LOT if they annoy me. I might also just go to the bubbler and get a drink. OR I will ask to go to the bathroom and then just take a walk around school.

At home: Play video games, go on the web (probabaly ZD), listen to muusic, or maybe play with my yoyos. It depends on what time of the day it is and if I have to go somewhere that night. I will do almost anything at home (sometimes video games make it worse if I can't beat it).

Almost anywhere: Sleep. I like to sleep. Sleeping makes everything better (unless you have a dream that makes it worse).

I usually just go with things until I calm down, or go and be by myself.

Or if I'm REALLY mad (this thankfully doesn't happen often,) I'll go beat my punching bag. Yes. I have a punching bag.

Claire

The Geekette
If I am angry or sad, I will almost always try to isolate myself. Normally I will sit outside, or I will sit in my room and think about whatever has caused me to be upset - and figure out the best way to go about it.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I pet my cat named Mittens or I take a nice warm bath with candles. I can also listen to really mellow musik to calm me down ^^

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
When i'm frustrated or mad, i do a lot of things.
1. Play (agressive) fighting games. (mostly mortal kombat)
2. Listen to hard music. (mostly rock, trance or techno with a hard bass)
3. Break something. (things that are not important)
4. Punch the wall. (one time i brused it and one time it went a little bloody)
5. Smoke a tabbaco. (i really need to quit)

Mostly, I just go for a walk. We have a huge woodlot, so sometimes I'll climb a tree and sit there until I'm calm enough. Or maybe I'll go for a bike ride. It all depends on what I want to do, or how angry/annoyed I am.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
When i'm frustrated or mad, i do a lot of things.
1. Play (agressive) fighting games. (mostly mortal kombat)
2. Listen to hard music. (mostly rock, trance or techno with a hard bass)
3. Break something. (things that are not important)
4. Punch the wall. (one time i brused it and one time it went a little bloody)
5. Smoke a tabbaco. (i really need to quit)

Dude! Your 19! You should not be smoking tobacco! You know it's bad! You really need to quit! Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom