• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask If Fierce Deity Link Played an Instrument...

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I've actually thought about this before. In-game I tried to see if there was an FD version of the Elegy of Emptiness statue...now that would be scary! :P

I don't know about a guitar...Mikau already had a guitar, and I don't think they would have picked the same instrument twice. I'm not sure what instrument would suit FD, he'd need something really intense. Cello? Contrabass? Banjo? Lute? Hmm.... :hmm:

Off-topic: sorry...your avatar is making me grin too much :P

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lol some type of godly-fansy-shmansy drum type bongo things!!!!!!:D
....lol i had a dream FD link was playing them too...

off topic: is your avatar supposed to be the "failforce"?????lulz

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
He uses a mutilated Majora's Mask by blowing in the holes he made by destroying it. It would make different pitch Majora's Mask noises :D

He would definitely play the bass.
Do you know why. If you don't, then I won't tell you. But, that is the instrument he would play.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
He Would Pick up a Random Deku pull on its legs and the Deku Would Scream difrent notes dependsing on how far he pulls it.....But eventully the Deku would Break casue well.....There made out of Wood....

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
He Would Pick up a Random Deku pull on its legs and the Deku Would Scream difrent notes dependsing on how far he pulls it.....But eventully the Deku would Break casue well.....There made out of Wood....

Scary is that this......Fierce Deity might actually do that kind of thing......D:

No, a deku is a little too shabby for him, Biggoron or a giant would fit better :lol:

Fierce

Deity Link
He would have an entire orchestra. That or play one of those one man bands...

No... A double guitar with a twisted neck resembling his helix sword. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom