• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! the worst thing EVAR just happened! :'( I have to go camping with my school at the exact time when nintendos presentation
begins, MAN I'M ANGRYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! the worst thing EVAR just happened! :'( I have to go camping with my school at the exact time when nintendos presentation
begins, MAN I'M ANGRYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing it's online for you to watch it whenever you desire.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I really hope this is a great E3 for Nintendo unlike some of the other ones that haven't been as good..also really hope there is a lot more information on Skyward Sword.

L

Link209

3DS update june 6... And E3 June 7 (Kinda) Think their connected?.......Maybe We will be able to watch E3 From 3DS? Sorry If this was already said by someone.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Has it been confirmed what time E3 will begin on the 7th of June?! :huh:

Microsoft Press conference is on the 6th, so it starts then, but nintendo's press conference is at 9:00 am pacific time on the 7th...

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
The wait is unbearable, imagine if the trailer shown is just a direct-feed of the GDC trailer. lol

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The wait is unbearable, imagine if the trailer shown is just a direct-feed of the GDC trailer. lol

LOL!!! That's not funny though :D Were for sure getting a new trailer, since Miyamoto said they would be showing off more about the story when the game is close to done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom