• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your *facepalm* Moments

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Give an example or two of one of your :facepalm: or NOOOOOOOO moments, such as whenever you are about to accomplish something, but end up failing.

A lot of mine come from Portal, when I accidentally miss when trying to jump into a portal, or just fall off of something in a stupid way.
Also a lot of times from Super Mario Bros, when I am frustrated with a level, I try to speed through it, and FALL OFF A CLIFF. lol
And once, I made a really epic looking signature, and my FREAKING BROWSER CRASHED!!!!
Don't even get me started on Metroid...

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh there was this one time at lunch this weird girl in my school went up to the luch room vending machine and kicked it. :facepalm:

Dark_Kokiri

I be a Kokiri~
There was this one time when I thought FTW stood for Free Turtle World.

Oh man, I remember once on another Zelda forum, one of the newbies was asking what that meant and one of the older members wanted to mess with them. So her answer was "F the Whales" Best part was the newbie believed her xDD

Anyhow, anytime I facepalm is usually because of my sister. She does all sorts of stupid things. xD

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
My friend (goomboo infact!) and I were talking a breaktime and a group of others in our class came back from a conversation with some chinese kids over webcam and Goomboo goes, "What language did they speak?" EPIC facepalm!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom