• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiny Pokemon

Jedizora

:right:
Yes, the most elusive of all pokemon. I've been playing since Red and blue and I don't have a single one, as compared to my firend, who started with Dimond and pearl, and has 5. Do you have any shiny? Did you ever encounter one, but It got away?

I have never seen a shiny pokemon myself, but I do have a story. A friend of mine was playing HeartGold. He was wandering Mt. Silver, and he found a pink Sneasel. He almost had it, but it was poisoned (by what pokemon, I'm not sure), with 2hp left. It was never even recorded in his pokedex... :cry:

D

Deleted member 6224

when i was about 5 or 6 i was playin leafgreen and i walked inside a cave and ran into a shiny zubat since it was green that was my favorite color so i was like cool and since i was like 5 or 6 i didnt even know it was a shiny ive never even heard of one before so i caught it and i beat the pokemon leauge and i restarted my game after cause i thought i didnt need anything in that game so i lost my shinie

Beeker

Wild Card
I only have one Shiny Pokemon. An Unown.

I remember when I encountered it, I was capturing various types of Unown in Diamond or Pearl. I was too lazy too fight some of them, but then I found a blue one. I rushed to catch it and succeeded!
Though the only reason I still have it is because it's shiny, I've never battled with it or anything. XD

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I've seen versions of shiny pokemon online, but not in-game before. (At least, not without using an Action Replay. don't worry, I'm done with it.) The only Pokemon game I own is Black, and I was actually looking around for Shiny Pokemon the other day. I haven't seen any yet, but I'm still looking for them while I train my Pokemon so I can beat the Pokemon League.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have, out of all of the games, about 15 shiny pokemon. My first shiny pokemon was encountered in Mount Moon. It was an orange geodude, level 15. I didnt realise it was shiny at first. So I almost killed it. D:

After that, I captured many shiny unknowns, one shiny zubat, and 3 or 4 shiny Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I've gotten a few dozen through trading and a few through events but I guess those don't count. Of the ones I've found myself...

The first one I found in the wild was an Oddish in FR. Bright green, rather ugly. In that same game I found a shiny Espeon in the Battle Tower. It was also bright green and rather ugly but I was really upset it wasn't wild and catchable since I love Espeon.

In SS, I found a shiny Onix...somewhere. Sort of a dull green. Also found a Teddiursa, also green, in Mt. Silver. I've had a lot of luck with green shinies it seems ._.

Then in Black I found a Solrock in a double battle (finally not green at least). After I caught it I realized it had self-destruct. I was so lucky it never blew up on me in the dozen or so turns it took to catch it XD

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yeah i got a some shiniez, but i only use a few of them since i'm pretty picky when it comes to nature's and EV and IV's.
Oh and of course they are all legit! The unused ones are up for trade!

Use:
Rayquaza - Modest and EV trained (obtained by trade and it was untouched) 4th gen
Palkia - Modest and EV trained (obtained by trade and it was untouched) 4th gen
Charizard - Modest and EV trained (obtained by hatching an egg) 4th gen
Raichu - Jolly and EV trained (obtained by event) 4th gen
Raikou - Rash and EV trained (obtained by event) 4th gen
Entei - Adamant and EV trained (obtained by event) 4th gen
Suicune - Relaxed and EV trained (obtained by event) 4th gen

Don't use:
Gengar - Docile and untouched "well leveled it up with rare candies and trade to evolve" (obtained by catching) 4th gen
Manectric - Adamant and untouched "again leveled it up with rare candies to make it evolve" (obtained by catching) 3th gen transfer
Mightyena - Impish and untouched (obtained by catching) 3th gen transfer

That I used to have:
Ho-oH - Rash and untouched (traded it for shiny rayquaza untouched) Reason trade - sucky nature
Deoxys - Adamant lvl 100 (traded it for shiny palkia untouched) Reason trade - non legit
Porygon Z - Modest lvl 100 (traded it for...somthing, cant remember) Reason trade - non legit

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I haven't found many shinies, but I do remember that I used to have a Shiny Tentacool (which is now lost), a shiny Ratatta I think, and a Shiny Spearow. I think there was an event Shiny Pichu (the one that triggers an event at the Celebi Shrine in HG/SS, where the "Pichu Brothers" from the first Johto Movie made a reference, can't remember if that one was Shiny or not), but that doesn't count since it was guarunteed.

I remember once trying to get Shinies of all the Regi's in Emerald, but eventually I just gave up on it and caught them as normal.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I vaguely remember once having a shiny Noctowl in Pokemon Silver I think. Not entirely sure, though.

My first was a Shiny Spinda in Emerald (then I thought it was only a glitch) and after catching it my power went :'( But the ones I have caught and kept are Buneary and Mareep.

Once I found a shiny Koffing in the Brass Tower in Silver. But because my box was full i couldn't catch it-,-

In Crystal I had two shinys in my team (red Gyarados and Clefable, which I got from the Day Care guy) and a green zubat in my box)

And then years later I had a shiney golem in Platinum

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have 3 shiny legendary dogs. :P
But without downloading them, I had only ever had a shiny Beedrill back in Gold. I caught it in the bug catching contest, and then I released it right after the contest was over. I didn't know about shiny pokemon back then, so I didn't know why it sparkled.

I haven't seen a shiny since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom