• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Title Screen Cinema

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
How many people like me actually watch the title screen cinema at least the 1st time you play a new LoZ game if so What's your Favorite cinema.

New as in it's your playing that game ever.

I really love the 1 for TP especially seeing Link howling at the end that's what told me TP was going to be an amazing.

Of course, it gets you in the mood for playing the game, and a lot of them are really cool. :cool:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I always do and my favorite would probably have to be the secret one in MM. It shows termina field and many of the other places in stead of just the town. To see it if i remember right all you have to do is go to the options menu then clack b until you get back to the title screen. Or if that doesnt work just look it up on youtube.

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
The Title Screen is always filled with both beautiful scenery and fitting music. I've sat for long whiles watching the title screen repeatedly. They are often that moving. To pick a favorite would simply be unfair. Each one suits its game perfectly. My personal favorites? Perhaps OoT (or TP's, as it seems to be a tribute to it), simply for the beauty and nostalgia's sake. I cannot pick just one.

all of them are cool, but I think that my favorite is the mm, ww and alttp ones, and if the tp trailer that plays after a while in the title screen counts, you can add it to my list

and yes, I always watch them the first time I play

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Twilight Princess is by far the best, and I watch it every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom