• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Events in Your Life That Remind You of Zelda

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Okay, sorry if this is already a thread, but I used search, so...

Basically, what are some moments in your life that have occured, big or small events, that reminded you of the Zelda games.

I'm not sure I've been able to explain well enough, so here's my incredibly nerdy example:

Recently, I was taking a test on Romeo and Juliet. My teacher usually puts one ridiculous or humorous answer choice. One question was, "The chorus at the beginning of the play foreshadows what events?"

And the ridiculous answer choice was, "Romeo and Juliet would be reincarnated every generation."

Just reading that immediately made me think of how Link is reincarnated whenever the hero is needed.

So has anyone had a moment like this before?

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yea!!all the time!
when i play kirby,and get the sword copy ability, i think of link.
when my friend (who dident know i liked zelda) picked up a stick and said "lets swordfight" i thought of link and dark link about to fight.
when i see someone wearing a long green shirt it makes me wonder"...do they like zelda, too?..."
when people tell me when they see a face on the moon, i think about that day in termina.
when i see my wooden sword hanging on my wall, i sometimes think "when will be the day i get my ordon sword...?"

yea im really weird!...in a good kind of way!!!!:)

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Anything that has to do with triangles or anything triangle-shaped automatically makes me think of the triforce.
When swords (or any of the other weapons he uses, such as the bow) are mentioned, I immediately think of Link.
When horses are mentioned (especially red ones), I think of Epona.
When I see someone wearing anything that's similar to the clothes of Link or Zelda, that obviously makes me think of LoZ.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
One of my friends (Hylian Knight can attest to this) sounds exactly like the great fairy when she laughs. It's kind of creepy, actually. Then again, that might just be because we're all obsessed with it. On another note, I recently figured out how to draw stuff on graphing calculators. The first thing I drew was a triforce.

lol, it use to be like some of the things that some people has already told

I just remembered one thing that happened to me some years ago, I was in my school, and one of my teachers (which I never liked :P) looked somewhat like...well, let me describe how she was dressed; first of all, she has blond hair, she was wearing a long green blouse, with a think brown belt, so, it looked like a... tunic xP, and she was wearing white pants and boots, lucky you can undestand what I say, I mean... was my teacher trying to look like (a bad version of) link? O_O

nah, just too much zelda games for me xD

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Due to LoZ, I have an almost overwhelming urge to smash pottery in shops or when I was in school, the kiln area in art class.
My boyfriend tends to wear a lot of green, so I often think of Link when I see him.
Triforce doodles have flooded most of my sketchbooks and I leave them on surfaces everywhere I go if I'm bored, along with the Hylian crest and other race symbols like the Goron footprint thing.
When receiving some gift from a friend, we always do the "item get" noise aloud, or the puzzle noise when something good happens.

I have more... but you get the point.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I haven't really had that moment before. The only time I can think of is when I opened a fortune cookie and it said "He that can't endure the bad will not live to see the good." And that made me wonder, Link's been through so much bad, he must live to see a lot of good, huh?

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
yes...I've had such moments! (but, then again, haven't we all?)

one time, i was waiting in line at some restaurant(can't remember the name, danget!) and I saw this Redheaded guy who looked almost like Ganondorf! beard and all! D:
then another time I saw a Triforce-like symbol on a sign in town.... :O
then again with me waiting outside in a (very) long line to get into a restaurant, and the waiter called out, "Link, party of three"..I swear,that's what the guy said! i was all, did he just say...?? :O

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
No particular moment has entirely reminded me of Zelda. Oftentimes, when I drink a glass of milk, I do it in true Young Link fashion (one large gulp, then a swipe of the face followed by a gasp). Occasionally, I'll find myself helping a random individual when on my way to do a far more urgent task. These "sidequests" of sorts, however, usually do not result in a larger Quiver. I do, however, keep my hopes up.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
No particular moment has entirely reminded me of Zelda. Oftentimes, when I drink a glass of milk, I do it in true Young Link fashion (one large gulp, then a swipe of the face followed by a gasp). Occasionally, I'll find myself helping a random individual when on my way to do a far more urgent task. These "sidequests" of sorts, however, usually do not result in a larger Quiver. I do, however, keep my hopes up.

Thanks to you, I will now never drink milk the same way again.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I don't remember how it exactly went, but I was at school, and I kept running into people I knew. One of my friends had a tattoo, and the other friend I was with asked if it was a tattoo of the Triforce. Of course, this friend didn't know what the Triforce was, so I told her it was from Nintendo. :P
Okay, so it was something that actually happened to other people, but I was still there. haha

Otherwise, there's probably nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom