• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Easier? Majora's Mask, Or Minish Cap?

Which Zelda Game is Easier? Majoras Mask or Minish Cap?

• Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dendrok

I'm not saying there hard or there easy, I want to know what you guys think. :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Even though I voted for MC, I still think both MM and MC are easy. But I haven't played MM. I have played MC and it's a piece of cake.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

The Minish Cap is way easier, of course. It's a nice, simple 2D Zelda game. Majora's Mask is on the more difficult end of the Zelda spectrum, especially with the whole stress factor with the three days until the moon crashes into Termina. It also has one of the hardest water dungeons and possibly THE hardest final boss (unless you take the time to get all the masks to get the Fierce Deity Mask).

Jedizora

:right:
Minsih cap. The game has a more lightharded feel, which makes it give more of a reson to progress, and the bosses are easy.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Majora's Mask easy? Are you serious? I mean, it wasn't super-hard, or anything, but you treat it like it was child's play. Comparing it to the difficulty level of The Minish Cap is an insult.

Because I've seen my brothers playing the game. But the Stone Temple looks pretty hard.

Watching someone else play doesn't qualify. You have to play a game for yourself to know the difficulty. Some people make games look easy. Others suck and make it look hard. Majora's Mask is at a decent difficulty level. I personally can make it look easy, but that's 'cuz I know everything there is to know about it, as I've 100%-ed it so many times. But, again, you have to play a game for yourself to know how difficult it is.

Last edited:

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
Firstly, difficulty is subjective. What may seem extremely difficult to one may come extremely easy to another. Either way, it is difficult to decide between the two. I generally find the 3D Zeldas to be slightly easier, as evading damage can be simpler (with the movement capabilities). However, MM can be frustrating at points, and the time limit certainly wards off the casual gamer, while MC is easier to pick up and play. Also, whereas MC is more straightforward, especially with it's sidequests, Majora's Mask may take several tries to accomplish every one before the player is forced to start from the first day. Also, MM featured Gyorg, who seems more challenging after the fairly easy two bosses preceeding it. Because of this, I'll say MM is slightly more difficult.

Edit: I accidently voted for MM being easier. Please note that I intended to vote for MC. I apologize for the carelessness.... It's been a rather long day.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Easily, The Minish Cap.

The Minish Cap, in my opinion, is the easiest 2D Zelda game. I beat it within mere days. The dungeons were pretty straightfoward, and the enemies weren't too hard. Vaati, in the end, was hard, only because I didn't know you had to strike him with your sword after you shot the arrows at first. XD Other than that... The puzzles were pretty simple, and overall, TMC was a pretty easy game, but fun.

Majora's Mask was a good challenge. I haven't finished it yet, but I've gotten to the point where the difficulty really starts to kick in. The enemies in MM were certainly harder, as was Gyorg. (I was always afraid of shark-enemies... :blank:) It wasn't a terribly difficult game, but it was certainly a fair challenge. The three-day cycle really played into that. It forced you to work quickly. But wait, more sidequests! (More sidequests + less time = higher difficulty. More or less.)

The dungeons in MM were sometimes short, but they got frustrating at points. The time limit also put pressure on the player, and it always played in the back of my mind... Hurry... Hurry up!

Overall, I find it's an easy choice to pick TMC as the easier game.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Majora's Mask easy? Are you serious? I mean, it wasn't super-hard, or anything, but you treat it like it was child's play. Comparing it to the difficulty level of The Minish Cap is an insult.

Watching someone else play doesn't qualify. You have to play a game for yourself to know the difficulty. Some people make games look easy. Others suck and make it look hard. Majora's Mask is at a decent difficulty level. I personally can make it look easy, but that's 'cuz I know everything there is to know about it, as I've 100%-ed it so many times. But, again, you have to play a game for yourself to know how difficult it is.

Ok, ok. I voted for MC as Easiest game. So, that game I played is really easy.

I would have to say Majora's Mask is a bit easier than Minish cap, for one thing i played Majora's Mask more times which changes my opinion alot. The reason i see MC as a harder game is because i always have a hard time with the bosses, especially the final boss. Also 100% it is no easy task, you have to fuse the Kinstone to make things appear its more time consuming and there are certain items you can only get at certain points of the game e.g. the light arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom