• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Grave at Lake Hylia?

zeldafan100

DarkLink98
I all ways go by the grave where the owl is( I don't know how to spell his name) and I wonder what it's doing there. I believe it has something to do with the professor in the lake side laboratory. But I want to know what everybody else thinks about it.
:)

Maybe a zora? the queen? i think this is a legitimate answer, although shes never really mentioned in the game.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
It's the grave for the dying bussiness of the Deku Scrub, because he would sell anything for 50x it's RRP and no-one is buying anything!

it seems like that there would be more of a meaning behind it... I mean, they could of put a bolder you can blow up, but instead they put a grave stone, maybe a special zora, (like the queen our something) or maybe there is something in lake hylia that died, or someone that loved it there are died there... who knows... But it is very strange (not there isn't anything else in zelda that's strange)

P

princess-kikyo

Hrmm, I like the Idea of It being a Zora Queen's Grave, but having A grave like that seems, well UnZora...
Like, I mean, why bury a Zora, out there like a Hylian would? It doesn't make sense to me, I like the Idea of it, but....
The inscription only says "When water fills the lake, shoot for the morning light". So there is not alot you can deduct from that. It could even be the labratory professors wife, or family member, which is more of a "human" like burial..

I don't know if that makes sense, and I am probably wrong.. but... eh....

they put a grave stone, maybe a special zora, (like the queen our something)
In TP you can see that here grave is inside of a cave.
I think it is symbolically for something crossed out of the game like the explaination for the scratch in the tree nearby or the unicornfountain.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The inscription only says "When water fills the lake, shoot for the morning light". So there is not alot you can deduct from that. It could even be the labratory professors wife, or family member, which is more of a "human" like burial..

Umm... That's not the grave being discussed. The one that Keapora Geabora sits on top of is the one being discussed. I'm not even sure if the one you mentioned is a grave to begin with...

P

princess-kikyo

Umm... That's not the grave being discussed. The one that Keapora Geabora sits on top of is the one being discussed. I'm not even sure if the one you mentioned is a grave to begin with...

Well That's a grave too!

But still the point remains, I don't think it is a Zora Grave, and It could be a relation to the lab professor. As why would the Zora have a grave there above water and in the dirt?? It doesn't make sense, it would make more sense for them to send the body down the river in a ritual or something. But a burial depends on what happens when they die, I mean do they evaporate, is there a body? There may be some magic to it. They may even cremate the bodies. But I still fail to see that grave or the other for that matter, being a grave for a Zora.

"Why bury a Zora, out there like a Hylian would? It doesn't make sense to me, I like the Idea of it, but....
It could even be the labratory professors wife, or family member, which is more of a "human" like burial.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom