• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Japanese Promo Site and AMAZING NEW ARTWORK (Not Fan-Done)

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Nintendo has put up a promo site for Ocarina of Time 3DS, found at the following address...

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/aqej/index.html

And with it came an AMAZING NEW ARTWORK, that actually was not fan made!!! It went right on my desktop.

hyruleField.jpg

It's amazing, even though some minor details are wrong. But other than that...:clap:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Most of the images of THAT artwork that has spread was a low quality rip with obvious flaws like JPG distortions. I just got a high quality one for ZW. Here, click for full size:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Matt! yep that's indeed the one with the best quality around....I think that one was taken in that brief moment before the image starts moving, because after it starts moving (wich is when I took mine) the quality downgrades...

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
thanks Matt! yep that's indeed the one with the best quality around....I think that one was taken in that brief moment before the image starts moving, because after it starts moving (wich is when I took mine) the quality downgrades...
I saved the page, and then decompiled the swf file. It was the second image in there, the first is without Link and Epona there. So it's max quality.

I saved the page, and then decompiled the swf file. It was the second image in there, the first is without Link and Epona there. So it's max quality.

oh ok! I was lazy and just made a lousy screenshot xD

thanks again!

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Reminds me of My Little Pony, lol. I don't know, it's the flashy bright colours! XD Either that, or Peggle, haha! Nah, just kidding. Looks pretty good, though I would have prefered a somewhat darker style. This is good too, though!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
So you can make an image of just the background, without Link and Epona?
Done:

A bit of the dust kicked up by Epona was already part of the background. It can't be taken out. Just pretend it's normal dust in the wind.

EDIT:
Everyone check my post up there about the original artwork. We added in Navi to more closely fit the official art. Now it matches exactly save for the annoying logos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom