• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
Even if you're too old for Disney movies, join in anyway. I bet you had a favourite at one point. Mine was this one -

Aladdin-Dis.jpg

Great songs, and I think the first cartoon movie to include some kind of 3D computer graphics too - the lava, for example.

Stella3000

Starlight
I actually like Enchanted.....because it makes fun of all of those ridiculous "Disney princess" ones.

When I was about six however....Sleeping Beauty was my fav movie of all time. Thus Because I really liked the movie, and the fact that my hair is really long and blond, Aurora has been called my "Disney princess" by my friends. However, I really don't like those movies anymore....I can't stand Sleeping Beauty now most of all.....its lame.....and not to mention the name of the prince in the movie.....ugh *shivers*

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I don't have a favourite disneymovie. I like almost every disney movie I have at home like beauty and the beast, cinderella (what a stupid english name o.0), toy story and many others. I hate Bambi. I don't know how the english version is, but the Dutch songs are HORRIBLE! And that bambi thing is so annoying (with that stupid 'vogel' scream all the time). I didn't like the lion king. It is a good movie, but it traumatized me so much I only watched it one and a half time (you can guess why :p).

I like a lot of them. My favorites were Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and I don't know is this counts but I really liked Mulan for the music and the story.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Well, when I was really little, my favorite was The Fox and the Hound. Mulan and Aladdin were some more of my favorites back then too.

As for my favorite Disney movie now, I'd say Pirates of the Carribean 1.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Kids go in and out of phases, so naturally I had several favorite Disney Movies I loved equally to death.. just at different phases of my childhood. List is my favorite from when I was youngest, to oldest which was around 8.

-Bambi
-Dumbo
-Cinderella
-Peter Pan
-Fox and the Hound
-Homeward Bound
-Beauty and the Beast
-Aladdin
-The Lion King
-Pocahontas
-Toy Story
-Lion King 2
-Air Bud (It was huge at my school.. D: )
-Aristocats

This is where my childhood with Disney kinda came to a halt as far as seriously collecting movies, however I still went onto enjoy more recent stuff like Lilo and Stitch, Underdog, and Pixar films such as Monsters Inc, Cars, and Finding Nemo.

I really want to see Bolt when it comes out on DVD, and as lame as it sounds the Beverly hills chihuahua movie too.. I got my own chi around the same time it came out, plus talking dogs are always cute. c:

I'm not shy to admit I've watched some of these movies recently. Aspiring Illustrators and mom's (I'll fit into this category hopefully one day) have a duty to watch this stuff ya know. :p Brings back good memories too.

Made_Of_Win

Hugh Jackman's Boxers
The Jungle Book, The Lion King and Bambi.

"Be Prepared" is the best Disney song EVER. When I was a kid, we had the Lion King soundtrack and I used to put it in repeat. Scar=win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom