• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Past and Present Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
What's the past and present video? I know it has something to do with Oot and TP but is it the video for entertainment(just a video) or gaming preview?(new game):hmm:

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Its just an animation for entertainment and viewing pleasure. I think its sorta suppose to be like an animated movie of sorts but that is just my guess.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
It's very odd that you'd happen to mention this today, because I just saw it for the first time two days ago. (I don't visit the main ZD site or any others, by the way. I mention this because they've just noticed the video too.)
Coincidences aside, it's a fanmade animation, and it's incredible.

Here, watch it. I command you all to watch it.
[video=youtube;QzlTLhzcIq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzlTLhzcIq0[/video]

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's just a fun little series someone's making. It's a bit strange, but the graphics and animation are pretty tight. (Some of it is obviously not professional, but forgivable. Better than I could do, though!)

It's very odd that you'd happen to mention this today, because I just saw it for the first time two days ago.
Coincidences aside, it's a fanmade animation, and it's incredible.

I think he mentioned it today because he recently saw it, as well. So I don't find it odd at all.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yeah, I posted it because I found it and thought it really was an amazing animation, especially for a fan. Which you can see in the description on the home page. I thought people would enjoy it and also if you had read the description I think you would have understood better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom