• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft Vs. Hyrule

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
It's quite obvious really...We know that we will be traveling back and forth between Hyrule and Skyloft for various reasons. The Skyward Sword and it's spirit will be the key to travel between both worlds.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
in my opinion i think it will be sorta like Ocarina of Time in that you couldn't become an adult till you got the three jewels that you needed for the door. I think that maybe something like this could happen where you couldn't get back to Skyloft until a certain point in the game after you had to do whatever you initially have to do in Hyrule or maybe it is the other way around. I think this because it is how it was in both Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, the base story had to be completed then after that you could switch between kid/child (OOT) or wolf/human(TP) whenever you liked. As far as travel i think it will either be on some kind of bird or maybe just by teleporting with the skyward sword.

However the switch between child and adult was at a fixed location, namely the Temple of Time. Question here is can we switch whenever as in TP between beast and human form. Or will we only be allowed to do this on a single location.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
However the switch between child and adult was at a fixed location, namely the Temple of Time. Question here is can we switch whenever as in TP between beast and human form. Or will we only be allowed to do this on a single location.

you know that is a good point that i never stopped to think about and is another thing to think about with skyward sword. Maybe some happy medium would be cool like only at certain places.

S

Skyward

Well, I haven't did a lot of thinking on this, to be honest. But I did make a small theory:

Your partner-thing is a Skyloftian of a sort who prompts you, along with others, to go down to Hyrule, possibly after a couple of dungeons. After reaching a few goals in Hyrule, s/he can warp you up to Skyloft.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I think that it will sort of be like TP. Where you can only switch at certain points, and you are not allowed to do so in a dungeon. I would like to be able to switch between them when I choose. I do not want to stay in one or the other the entire game. I also hope they have at least two dungeons in Skyloft, so it gives me a reason to be there. I do not want to have all the dungeons in Hyrule because that would be boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom