• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should SS Have New Items What Would You Like to See

Crossbow would be kinda sweet, also I'd like to see the glorious return of the hawkeye from tp. Hopefully the lyre to function an instrument. Last request for me would be some kind of trasnformation possibility such as a mask or Wolf Link style.

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
well, i definatly dont want the magic armour from twilight princess. i bearly used it and it stole my MONEY!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think I could do without a slingshot this time around, I mean you use it three times and after that it's useless

But in SS the bow is more of a long range weapon while the slingshot is close range, making the two useful in their own way. Aonuma said so in the Iwata asks about SS.

But in SS the bow is more of a long range weapon while the slingshot is close range, making the two useful in their own way. Aonuma said so in the Iwata asks about SS.

Sure but in TP the slingshot was a bit pointless, if they make it more useful all the better. However I still do not see the slingshot becoming a main attack item, and even a stunlike item is a bridge too far for the slingshot.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
hmmm i think the whip will be pretty cool to use since i haven't played the DS game with it in it yet or got to the part with it in it. I think as far as new Items..i think something sky related could be cool maybe something to glide with or perhaps a tunic that has materials that allow you to have the ability to glide when needed. Some cool air powered weapon could be cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom