• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Any Glitches You Know

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Keep in mind that this is about glitches only. Hacks don't count.

I was just curious. I like to find as many of these as possible in zelda games. I was wondering about glitches in OoT. For example, there is the bottle trick. And once I got Epona to float in midair above the gorge at Gerudo Valley by putting her as close as possible to the entrance to the tent, then entering and exiting the tent(I discovered this by complete coincidence). This is undone as soon as you leave Gerudo Valley through any exit. Though I never tried using Epona's Song while she's like that. Hmm...
EDIT: But the next time I tried it, it didn't work... :(

What are some glitches you guys have discovered?

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Do you of the Infinite Gold Skulltella Glitch?

First you need to get bombs, the Song of Storms,and the Boomerang. Then go to hyrule castle and jump in the moat so the guards won't see you. Drift until you see a shallow corner. Climb up and you will see a tree. Play the Song of Storms. A hole will open up, then jump down. There will be several walls that can be blown down with a bomb. One of these has a gold skulltilla behind it. BE CAREFUL, first kill the bug then stand right in front of the circle that sends you back to the surface. Next, throw the Boomerang at the token and as soon as it hit's the token step back on the circle. You will be back at the surface. If you did this right the gold skulltulla should still be there. If you want to keep doing this until you have 100 Save after each time you do the step in the previous sentence.
Thanks to HM Master who originally posted this glitch on Gamefaqs.com

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Do you of the Infinite Gold Skulltella Glitch?

First you need to get bombs, the Song of Storms,and the Boomerang. Then go to hyrule castle and jump in the moat so the guards won't see you. Drift until you see a shallow corner. Climb up and you will see a tree. Play the Song of Storms. A hole will open up, then jump down. There will be several walls that can be blown down with a bomb. One of these has a gold skulltilla behind it. BE CAREFUL, first kill the bug then stand right in front of the circle that sends you back to the surface. Next, throw the Boomerang at the token and as soon as it hit's the token step back on the circle. You will be back at the surface. If you did this right the gold skulltulla should still be there. If you want to keep doing this until you have 100 Save after each time you do the step in the previous sentence.
Thanks to HM Master who originally posted this glitch on Gamefaqs.com

Yes, I already knew that one, but thank you.

zeldafan100

DarkLink98
One of the glitches I know is getting into bazzare as a kid in kakarico village. First go to the house next to the entrance to death mountain on the left.(If you are going to the gate.) If you try to go in to the house in the day or night someone will say [My son is in the graveyard plying] or [my son can not play] but if you go to the side of the house with 3 pots and break all of them and go to the corner and press c up so you can look around. Look at where the house and rock wall meat and aim yourself right the jump slash and for 1/2 a second link will be inside the house so in the half a second press right on the analog stick and link will be inside the house. Run through the door while your inside and you will be teleported to bazzare because the warp was for when you were an adult. A different glitch I know is how to get under the ice as an adult but I won't get into that unless you want me to.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
One of the glitches I know is getting into bazzare as a kid in kakarico village. First go to the house next to the entrance to death mountain on the left.(If you are going to the gate.) If you try to go in to the house in the day or night someone will say [My son is in the graveyard plying] or [my son can not play] but if you go to the side of the house with 3 pots and break all of them and go to the corner and press c up so you can look around. Look at where the house and rock wall meat and aim yourself right the jump slash and for 1/2 a second link will be inside the house so in the half a second press right on the analog stick and link will be inside the house. Run through the door while your inside and you will be teleported to bazzare because the warp was for when you were an adult. A different glitch I know is how to get under the ice as an adult but I won't get into that unless you want me to.

Thank you I did not know that one, I'll try it. Oh, and I already know how to get under the ice, so...

EDIT: I tried it, but it didn't work...

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer

I got it to work, but i fell into the dark abyss and died... so...

ok, THIS time i really got it to work!!!!

Last edited:
I

IronKnukle22

One that Iv been able to do on acsedent is at the fishing hole. This is how I did it you have to be kid Link and you have to swim to the small stream floing to the pond go in to the water swim untell link almost tuches the bottem then dive and keep moving towards the beach your legs link should seem a bit shorter because part of his legs will be under the ground a bit hardly noticeble.Then roll towards the hole that the water is coming from and you should pass through it now your behind the trees and you can walk around outside the pond. the only way to get out is to walk to were the door is and you just walk out as you would normaly. But this does not work on master quest or virtual and the third genration 64 version the one that dosent have the origanal chant and has changed the mirror cheld and changed Gurudo symbole.

J

Juxxer

I know a good one! XD
If u want unlimitd bottls do the bottle glich dont do it with a important item u cant get back like hookshot, use sticks or nuts cus u get them back the glitch replaces another item wit a bottle. heres how you do it, get a fish in a bottle thn relese it now u have to do this quick try to capture it agan but this tim right whn u swing the bottle when its half way swung press start and switc the c buton wit a stick wher the bottl is then exit xD
1 day ago

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Im not sure if this is a glich or not lol), Well when you Do a bow you quickly do your ocarina and you got an arrow threw your ocarina when you do a song.

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
Getting under the ice in zoras domain. Look up a video of it. And if you get under the ice... put on the iron boots and go to the bottom and see what you find!:)
-CuccoFighter:cucco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom