• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which first, Shadow or Spirit?

^^^ You need the arrows from the forest temple or else you cant beat the fire temple, not fully sure if you need arrows for the water temple as well, but i would assume
Oh, right. There is one part of the Water Temple you need arrows for (one of those Eye Switches.)

And I remember them in the Fire Temple as well...

But theoretically, you could at least enter all of the temples... and you might be able to do the Fire and Water Temples in either order, after doing the Forest Temple.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Technically you could finish the temples in almost any order as long as all you do is get the main item from inside then continue on, with the exception of the megaton hammer, i dont think you need that in any other temple besides the fire one itself. but im not fully sure

Technically you could finish the temples in almost any order as long as all you do is get the main item from inside then continue on, with the exception of the megaton hammer, i dont think you need that in any other temple besides the fire one itself. but im not fully sure
Possibly...

You do need the Megaton Hammer to complete Ganon's Castle, as well as the Gerudo Training Ground, but that's optional.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I always did Shadow Temple after Spirit Temple... Just because I love the Spirit Temple and I think that it is the last in order, but sometimes i do Shadow Temple first... it depends on my mood

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
No, you don't. You can Hookshot onto the flag poles to cross the gaps of bad sand.

Oh yeah, that's right. You need the Hover Boots to get to the salesman on the flying carpet, so that's what confused me I guess. It's been a while since I last played OoT.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Now, the Shadow Temple is intended to be last, though you can do it in any order you wish. I did that with the whole game, I mixed up the temples.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Now, the Shadow Temple is intended to be last, though you can do it in any order you wish. I did that with the whole game, I mixed up the temples.

Why dost thou thinketh that? It makes WAY more sense for the Shadow Temple to be before the Spirit Temple. What Navi tells you to do and the events in Kakariko are practically proof that the Shadow Temple was intended to go first.

Why dost thou thinketh that? It makes WAY more sense for the Shadow Temple to be before the Spirit Temple. What Navi tells you to do and the events in Kakariko are practically proof that the Shadow Temple was intended to go first.

Navi is always right!!!!!!!!!

I personally think the Shadow Temple was made to be before the Spirit Temple.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I did the Shadow Temple first, since they sorta set you up with Navi nagging at you about the Shadow Temple...
It is possible to get the Spiritual Stone of Water before you get the Spiritual Stone of Fire. You leave the Dodongo's Cavern when you get the bombs, then you can complete Inside Lord Jabu-Jabu's Belly. I have yet, however, to test this. I'm doing the 3 heart challenge, so I am a tad distracted.

G

gerudo goyo

So, in theory, could you do the Spirit Temple before the Water Temple? I thought about doing this when I was stuck on the Water Temple. I was stuck on the part where you have to shoot an arrow in an eye then quickly switch to the hookshot and hookshot through the door.

As long as you have the Hookshot and the Lens of Truth can you do the Spirit Temple? You need one more thing, the Requiem of Spirit. Will Sheik give you the Requiem of Spirit even if you haven't beaten the Shadow Temple? Even better, will Sheik give you the Nocturn of Shadow even if you haven't beaten the Water Temple?

G

gerudo goyo

But Sheik will give you the Requiem of Spirit even if you have yet to beat the Water and Shadow Temples?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom