• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Alright, so I got this idea when I was looking at Majora's Cat's ZD Family Tree thread, and I thought to myself "Hey, PB82, why not make an ACTUAL interactive family tree?" so I did. Or I am... Later on I will say I did. Anyways, the tree will start with the first couple that joins. Then people can choose to be their kids, and they will have children, and so on. This is like the ZD version of the begining of the world! I am going to make a list to keep track of fathers, mothers, and children. After I get enough people, I will make the actual tree. You may propose (either male or female may propose) by saying "will you, ______, marry me?" and you can ask to be adopted by saying "will the couple of ______ and ______ adopt me?" And... BEGIN!!! If you want, you can also make suggestions to make the thread better.

Male: Jedizora, Cel-Shaded Deku, FierceDeity, Master, Komali, Conde, Master Sword13

Female: Treehuggerpanda, Beeker, Majora's Cat, Soldier of Link, Ghosi, Bigelover

Undeciced gender: @lex MM

Cel-Shaded Deku: Kids: Komali

Proposals: Cel-shaded Deku->Beeker, Majora's Cat->FierceDeity, Komali->Ghosi

Marraiges: Cel-Shaded Deku+Beeker=Love!
FierceDeity+Majora's Cat=Love!

Family's: Cel-Shaded Deku+Beeker=Komali

Bigelover+___=Majora's Cat+FierceDeity(?)

And, just a note. I am not going to add anyone as both a son and a grandfather of the same person *cough* FierceDeity *cough*

Finally, I got around to making the tree! It's too big to fit on here, so I just got the link ->
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/pooffoop/FamilyTreeSave3.jpg
Also, no one in the top generation can be adopted, that would make the timeline much too complex.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I wouldn't mind being a mother to someone ^^
Don't know yet who I would want to be married to. I need a good man! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom