• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghosi's Laboratory of Creations

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Copycat... You took the idea from my signature!!! Pretty great though! I really like it. Try to place your text so that it is in an intersection of a 3x3 grid. That will help the placement. As for the effects of the text, just experiment and see what works. You'll eventually get it. Well done. Well done!

Thank you for all the nice comments. And HoM, I might be a copycat, because I really couldn't wait to try out the C4ds, and I couldn't think of anything to put on the sig. :)

Musketeers.png
I got a little bored today......:rolleyes:
Untitled.png
I somehow managed to use the bucket fill pattern " pine" then used another pattern and I got stripes. So I radial blurred it and added some other blurs. It will make a nice background. If someone wants a request from me, do it now, as I have some free time on my hands. :)

Last edited:

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
Hey Ghosi! I got your message on my profile...so I have an idea. Do you know about General Grievous from Star Wars? Do you think you could make a siggy of me (Zant) and him standing in the Twilight Palace with the words "Nice place you got here..." on the top, and on the bottom you could put my name and my titile? Zant, friend of the Kaleesh

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hey Ghosi! I got your message on my profile...so I have an idea. Do you know about General Grievous from Star Wars? Do you think you could make a siggy of me (Zant) and him standing in the Twilight Palace with the words "Nice place you got here..." on the top, and on the bottom you could put my name and my titile? Zant, friend of the Kaleesh

I can do that for you Zant! ;) I have a Star Wars crazed cousin, so I know what you are talking about!:lol:

Pikacondon

Title.
Ghosi, your art is amazing! I'm impressed even more because it's not too long after Hero of Music taught you! off that topic,How do you use GIMP? i would like to know so I can make something and show it as me Avatar or Signature.Anybody who knows, PM me if you want to teach me.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
TwilightThrone1.png

Zant's Request
Sam.png
One of my buddies' request.....:rolleyes:
Soldiersiggy.png
Soldier of Link's request
For the Fierce Dety one, believe it or not, I used only brushes. ( and a little blurring) Even the image was a brush.

David

But you called me here...
Wow. You are really improving. Keep up the awesome work! Just a tip, you should look for a tutorial that teaches you how to use text more effectively. It would really help improve the quality of your signatures. Great job though!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Haha, these are cool! I was going to say something about the siggy you made for me, but you already posted it! It's really cool how you do this. My favorite is the purple one with the wolf and the moon! XD

Nicole

luke is my wife
Just a question, Ghosi, the sig you made for your friend Sam? Are those the same brushes you used on my siggy? They look good with the blurred effect.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Just a question, Ghosi, the sig you made for your friend Sam? Are those the same brushes you used on my siggy? They look good with the blurred effect.

I think the "glow" brush was the only one that was the same. The other ones I downloaded and just made the color look purple and yellow. And thank you for the nice comment.:) If you want to I can try to fix up your siggy a little bit and see what it will look like.:)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Honestly, the blurrrrr kinda hurts my eyes... *uncrosses eyes*... It's cool, but it's not for me. I like the regular, unblurred one.... *rubs eyes*... XD

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Honestly, the blurrrrr kinda hurts my eyes... *uncrosses eyes*... It's cool, but it's not for me. I like the regular, unblurred one.... *rubs eyes*... XD

That's okay. I think I did blur it a little waaay too much... I tried to focus on the wolf and moon. I agree with you though. I love the fresh colors the way they come out.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom