• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Worst: Well, I never bought this game, but it would have to be Nintendogs. Seriously, that game is horrible. >_<; And then there's the gameboy game called Dogs... what a waste of my money. =/

Embarrassing: I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'd have to say Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts. I was always picked on for liking Pokemon when I was younger, so I guess that's why I don't like people knowing I play Pokemon. Kingdom Hearts... people make fun of it for having Disney characters in it, when it's actually a pretty fun game..

Moldorm

Is not Error
I found Eternal Sonata for 15 bucks at a Hollywood Video closing sale. My wife made fun of me for playing such a sissy game. That was embarrassing enough for me not to finish it.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
-thinks very hard-
I tend to be very picky when buying games. Christmas is a scary time of year as I'm afraid my parents will get me terrible games. xD
This has happened... a lot.

Horsez for the DS is one of them.
AUGH. To this day I HATE EVERY PIXEL OF THAT DERANGED GAME. I sold it. And now I am very happy.
Same with Catz. The Petz game on the PC are fun. What happened, oh DS titles? :c

I don't get embarressed from the games I play. |D I still play Pokemon religiously, so.
Not even when I played WoW. Which I am very sad my brother had to cancel our subscription. D:

megaman does not suck! well, the story does, and if youve played one, youve played them all, but its a great action game.

nothing really. one time though i was close to being embarassed. when i bought spirit tracks, a couple kids from my school were there buying mw2. at first i was like "oh no theyll see me with a toon link game!" but then i thought "screw them, if they dont wanna play it, then theyre missing out.

nothing really. one time though i was close to being embarassed. when i bought spirit tracks, a couple kids from my school were there buying mw2. at first i was like "oh no theyll see me with a toon link game!" but then i thought "screw them, if they dont wanna play it, then theyre missing out.

Q

Queen Zelda

Well the worst game I ever bought was probably... Mystic Heroes for gamecube. I never got into it.

The most embarrassing though is whenever I buy a Harvest Moon game. I love Harvest Moon, but I feel a little too girly for my liking when I buy it. Funny thing though is that I am a girl.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Embarrassing: I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'd have to say Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts. I was always picked on for liking Pokemon when I was younger, so I guess that's why I don't like people knowing I play Pokemon. Kingdom Hearts... people make fun of it for having Disney characters in it, when it's actually a pretty fun game..

Pokemon isn't that embarrasing as long as you play it at your calculator during Maths... :xd:

When I first heared about KH I thought it was pretty cool, till I discovered those disney characters in the game (when I saw trailers etc.), and those disney things make it look really childish. But when you know more about the game you learn it isn't childish at all, it's a lot more mature as zelda... but when you tell people about Kingdom Hearts, you first have to explain everything about those disney characters before they even give it a change

E

Evil

CATZ or something on ds.
and sims2 pets on wii, that game was full of glitches and it was horrible to build a house.. everynight a thief came in to steal my stuff.. BAHH! >: (

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have to say the Club Nintendo game. It was kind of boring... I never really played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom