• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall, I'm the one who went after Xinnamin first way back in the first day so him coming back at me was to be expected, in my opinion.

^ and that is why I shouldn't have even bothered creating that post... if nobody is going to challenge anything then this game isn't worth it. Myself and Durion and perhaps THP are the only ones currently taking risks.. So tonight you guys take me out, the mafia SK and Vig still get a kill as well... Whats to stop them from taking out the other two?

Then where will YOU be? About as far in the game as you would have been on day one. Come on guys lets start discussing. Challenge me. Did anything I say stick out, or was considered hypocritical? Am I worthy to be lynched tonight? Tell me what you thought about that post that took me 5 hours to formulate. or perhaps... even if you still want to lynch me, Challenge other people, so you can make the most out of the day, and perhaps get yourselves on a better start tomorrow.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Bay said:
And if you look mr. Zack is catching up to me quite quickly.

Funny enough the two names that popped up were Zack125 and DracoMajora, both who are currently on my case.

With the way he, Zack, and Link is present (or whatever his name is) I wouldn't be surprised if 1 or all of them were working together.

You're really trying hard to pin Mafiaism on Zack. He doesn't seem suspicious at all. But, you, who voted for him I believe, are really trying to convince us to vote for him. Seems like something a Mafia would do. Especially someone who's been playing a long time. And like Durion said, we are looking for someone who's really, really good to accuse as Godfather.

You're really trying hard to pin Mafiaism on Zack. He doesn't seem suspicious at all. But, you, who voted for him I believe, are really trying to convince us to vote for him. Seems like something a Mafia would do. Especially someone who's been playing a long time. And like Durion said, we are looking for someone who's really, really good to accuse as Godfather.

Did you not read that whole big post either... gawd I quit. What do you know about Zack that I do not? What gives you 100% certainty he is not the SK or a member of the mafia?

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
It's his behavior. He's just not acting suspicious. To me it seems that he was just defending himself. While you are going way over the edge when people accuse you and again turn the conversation to him. Are we feeling guilty?

What about my behavior is suspicious? Why haven't you challenged anything out of my post? I mean don't you want to be certain that I'm scum or other wise in need to be disposed of...

This sense of urgency for you to want to kill me, and your incredible sense of calm towards someone who has legitimate evidence against them just does not add up. Why not get involved more in the game?

Actually he ignored my meaning behind "you flew under the radar" even after I expressed to him how exactly i meant it when he mis-interpreted it the first time.

I'm going to try to understand what you're trying to say... or do with the help of some of your quotes.

First, you do this...

Reality. Was that meant to be offensive for those of us trying to play the game. or is that really your defense. Because it lacks anything to do with this game. And you must really think these townspeople be stupid to think that you can say something like that to shrug off suspicion.

Vote: Zack125

Alright, voting me because it seems like you were offended I said I have a personal life outside of the internet. Nothing to say here. Next...

As for the reason I voted him? This is probably the simplest to answer of all. He was ignoring my posts. clearly a "FoS" or an "IGMEOY" didn't warrant enough urgency for him to defend himself. So I raised the bar...

Granted, you did get me talking but I think you would have voted for me even if you had no quote to go against me. You could have done it with anyone else for that matter.

...Did you just call me a guy?

I'm sorry. I didn't know.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well alrighty then, I figure I may as well construct a proper response now to some of the issues that have been brought up. First off, on the Jo vs Zack arguments, I'm not afraid to say that I support Jo's position, mostly because unlike a lot of you, I AM actually seeing the value in her analysis and suspicious things in Zack's posts.

Now before you say anything, in regards to me "coming back" at Zack because he went after me first day, I can honestly say I don't really even recall him doing so. I had to actually go back and look up what he was talking about, but regardless, I went at him because I did honestly see suspicious behavior in his posts.

To the recent arguments, yes he was defending himself, but though Jo often made larger posts describing her suspicions, Zack avoided answering her questions more than once, often only answering a very small part of her post. I KNOW I pointed out one such occasion in an earlier post. I had my suspicions on Zack day one, I still have suspicions now.

Granted, Jo was a bit suspiciously over hostile in her tone. But I don't think you guys are giving her posts a fair chance. I'm pretty close to voting for Zack right now, but I'mma watch this play out a bit longer.

On a final note: cucumber

I have something at Xinnamin as well.

Although you two never mentioned names, you and MK9 seemed to have shared the same purpose: try to convince everyone to lynch a townie before the second day ended. If I remember correctly, you were the only two who had that idea and stood by it until night as begun. Oh, and one more important detail: MK9 was later revealed to be a mafia member.

Now, we're currently on day 3 and it seems like day 2 is starting all over again. Xinnamin and Baysiderulez are the only two that seems to share the same idea. That idea is that I'm part of the mafia. I also need to remind everyone is that Baysiderulez initiated all of this based on 5 words. Where's the rest of the evidence to support it?

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
What about my behavior is suspicious? Why haven't you challenged anything out of my post? I mean don't you want to be certain that I'm scum or other wise in need to be disposed of...

This sense of urgency for you to want to kill me, and your incredible sense of calm towards someone who has legitimate evidence against them just does not add up. Why not get involved more in the game?

In your post you kept mentioning Zack. But every time you did you would mention why we should vote for him over you. I don't know if your sore at him for what he said or if you're just trying to get the blame off of yourself. I did quote some of your post and every time you would try to pin it on him. It just seems like you really, really want to get rid of him.

Just because I'm not off the wall crazy doesn't mean that I'm not involved in the game. I'm just more calm than you. That's all.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I have something at Xinnamin as well.

Although you two never mentioned names, you and MK9 seemed to have shared the same purpose: try to convince everyone to lynch a townie before the second day ended. If I remember correctly, you were the only two who had that idea and stood by it until night as begun. Oh, and one more important detail: MK9 was later revealed to be a mafia member.

Now, we're currently on day 3 and it seems like day 2 is starting all over again. Xinnamin and Baysiderulez are the only two that seems to share the same idea. That idea is that I'm part of the mafia. I also need to remind everyone is that Baysiderulez initiated all of this based on 5 words. Where's the rest of the evidence to support it?
Goodie! More actual thinking! I was actually hoping someone would catch onto that me and MK9 having the same idea thing sooner, but better late than never. Now then...

The reason that I do that is because last game, a lot of Mafia walked free because of some really small things that got overlooked. People didn't take enough risks and didn't look close enough at the little things, and those little things can be really telltale. That...bothered me that the town overlooked what were, in retrospect, obvious hints.

"Yesterday" MK9 pushed for a lynch cus he was mafia, and a townie lynch would have reduced our numbers. I pushed for a lynch because the town was being too passive. We weren't looking hard enough for clues; we were taking the easy way out by buying for time, and I saw serious problems with such a plan of action. Pure coincidence we had the same idea yet he flipped scum.

"Today" I support Jo if only because she is pulling up valid arguments. I'm more open to looking at evidence drawn from a small initial observation for the reason stated above. Ya, this kind of mindset puts me in the minority, and I don't really care. If a town is gonna play passively nothing is gonna get done. Ya? Good :3

I AM FUFU, AND I AM ON TOP OF THAT TREESTUMP

As it stands, I am highly unlikely to change my mind on the idea that Jo is Mafia. She put up a good rebuttle but I don't really feel that it's enough to budge my opinion.

Therefore Vote: Baysiderulez.

Unless a huge great piece of evidence appears that states she isn't Mafia, I'm unlikely to change my mind.

FINAL TALLY

No Lynch - 6 (Axle the Beast, zack125, Hero of Time, zelda_8, link to present, Icetomeetyou)
kokiron - 5 (Baysiderulez, Xinnamin, Din Akera, TheGreen, Dracomajora)
Hero of Time - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
Axle the Beast - 1 (kokirion)

Funny how the biggest supporters of No-Lynch are all my opposition... Ya know aside from Axle who ya'll killed.

Now for the real purpose of this post... I am just tallying up votes and calling for people to come vote. Lets hit a majority of some kind... At this point I'm tempted to vote myself off just to rid myself of this cheating environment. If you partake in any of Kokirons nonsense... its not a matter of if I find out... it's a matter of when. Nobody likes an angry Jo. It's the relationship (outside of the game) that you're damaging.

Vote: Hero of Time

Vote: Zack125

Seriously. If she thinks that warrants a vote, then I guess I'll do that to her.

Vote: BSR

Even if you're a townie, you're just way too much trouble.

wtf kinda threat is that? I mean its completely backwards from the "LETS NO LYNCH FOR FEAR OF KILLING A TOWNIE" stance you took on day 2.

Vote: Baysiderulez.

Unless a huge great piece of evidence appears that states she isn't Mafia, I'm unlikely to change my mind.

Meh you are prolly the one person that can justifably vote for me. I mean I've seen your evidence and you've created a strong case. I respect you Durion I really do. I just wish these other monkies would take a page from your book.

@Bayside, stop stalking us!! Your grazy, and you can't leave us alone!! :mad:
and thanks to you I died in the first night in GW. Thanks for telling everyone my role. :dry:

You have an interesting role either :xd:

1 - Hero of Time (Jetter)
1 - Zack125 (Baysiderulez)
2 - Baysiderulez (Hero of Time, Durion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom