• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanyou

didn't build that
It's against the rules to bring in out of game evidence such as this, so no further discussion can take place on this matter.

So I can say nothing in my defense? That's disappointing to say the least, since, even if something is "stricken from the record," people will still keep it in mind. Hmph.

Well, I've been absent for a week, with Austin's permission. I am glad to be back and I'm also fairly angry at kokiron, who has been stirring people up against townies. While I don't vote based on personal vendettas, I find Kokiron's behavior, and the certainty with which he indicts people, extremely suspicious. I also find his behavior detrimental to this game, but that alone is not enough to vote yet.

FoS: kokiron

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Quite funny, Bayside, you are allready accusing me before anything happened (together with TheGreen) so I don't even listen to that. And Durion and Hanyou are the ones I mentioned, I don't really care about the things you're all saying.

But after reading my post again, I almost looked evil IMO, what wasn't my intention (but I can't edit that).

I don't want to play this round anymore, I'm done with it. I sacrificed myself to much for some people wich made me incredibly suspicious. PJ, please modkill me, I'll sign up next round so I can start over

goodbye

Heh, I'm guessing I won't need to finish my analysis then, but it was turning up about half and half. You sir, are one hard player to read. D:

I don't think that you should quit either. =\

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
(sorry it's sometimes hard to read, I'm really trying to make good posts but I'm not English so my gramar is sometimes not that good :D)

But I just don't want to play this game anymore, and I'm just a townie so modkill me, so it's finally over.

(sorry it's sometimes hard to read, I'm really trying to make good posts but I'm not English so my gramar is sometimes not that good :D)

But I just don't want to play this game anymore, and I'm just a townie so modkill me, so it's finally over.

PJDEP, I asked you before the game started when you were going to start it. I didn't ask it so I could misuse the fact that I knew you were going to assign the roles. I was just curious. I discovered it because I'm often at "who's online". I'm not only active at ZD, at the same time I'm online at things like MSN. Sometimes I check ZD and "who is online" so I know if someone is replying soon.
It's not very hard to see this things if only a few people are online, after I discovered that I looked for it, but I've never asked it to you to misuse it.

I really wanted to point this out because I fellt guilty after your reaction.

TheGreen, with the things you posted you've really hurt me. Your whole post was only meant to hurt me, I can't find anything "game-related" in it and I'm really angry at you :mad: never do something like that again. I was thinking about reporting that post, try to be more social next time :dry:

I'll tell some other things about why I've made myself that suspicious after the game ended, I don't think this is the perfect moment for it.

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
During the midst of their heated debate concerning who'd they would lynch next, the townies noticed that kokirion was no longer present. Suspicious and alarmed, they set out to search the town for him. After a bit, he was located within another townie's house tearing various rooms apart. Enraged, he was violently grabbed and thrown into the center of the street outside. kokirion was apologizing profusely, but it didn't quell the townie's rage by the slightest bit. There were rules they had set before beginning the investigation, and breaking them was a massive breach of trust. Without any further discussion, the town viciously attacked and beat kokirion to death. After they had enough, they searched his body hoping to find some trace of scum clues. However, there were none.

kokirion was a Townie!

Regarding the statement I made before about not discussing the matter further, disregard that. I said that on my way out of the house as a way of handling the situation until I got back. My mistake. :sweat:

That sucks for Kokirion. Thanks for defending me earlier buddy:) Now, is it just me or is it suspicious that there was multiple people suspicious of him, and he didn't get nightkilled. Perhaps scum trying to lynch, and not wanting to show they were scum by not nightkilling him?

That sucks for Kokirion. Thanks for defending me earlier buddy:) Now, is it just me or is it suspicious that there was multiple people suspicious of him, and he didn't get nightkilled. Perhaps scum trying to lynch, and not wanting to show they were scum by not nightkilling him?

I don't think so, the scum have been aiming for the players that they know have power roles or can be incredibly dangerous to their efforts. I have a feeling that the Godfather is very good at reading people's action, and has been using that to eliminate the power roles, or has just started to anyway as I believe that they killed Kybyrian straight away because of what he did last round.

For our sake the cop and doctor need to lay low. These roles are crucial at this point to keeping us alive. Kokiron really did look and act suspicious. I mean everyone who died had some connection to him.

I wanted to point out that Durion... We dont know what happened the night Kybyrian died... The mafia, Vig, and SK could have all targeted him and only the mafia's story was told. Or two roles could have targeted him and one was roleblocked. Or just possibly the vig or the serial killer attacked the godfather, who is unable to be night killed. I'm thinking its more likely they all targeted Kybyrian. He was such a power player last game it would make sense.

As for where to go now, was there anyone MK9 Defended? Maybe we should begin to explore them.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Now from other games people here may no I don't usually have a reason for a vote. Same here. Yep I know your gonna come and be suspicious of me. Vote: Hero of Time

Hero of Time has been rather loud this game... Is he pushing a mafia agenda though? That I am unsure of. Without Kokiron I'm left without any leads. This round is gonna suck unless we get some soon. The mafia is kicking our tooshies right now... We must defeat them. and the SK too.

Axle the Beast was killed off by the Vigilante.

I must ask, because this was slightly fishy to me... Durion, how do you know Axle was killed by the vigilante and not the SK? You seemed rather set on that. Do we know for certain? I mean the death post was open enough that it really could have been either. The only way we would know for sure... If it wasn't directly said was if you were either the SK or Vigilante or have been in contact with them.

in contradiction to the first half of my post... IGMEOY Durion.

Hero of Time has been rather loud this game... Is he pushing a mafia agenda though? That I am unsure of. Without Kokiron I'm left without any leads. This round is gonna suck unless we get some soon. The mafia is kicking our tooshies right now... We must defeat them. and the SK too.

I must ask, because this was slightly fishy to me... Durion, how do you know Axle was killed by the vigilante and not the SK? You seemed rather set on that. Do we know for certain? I mean the death post was open enough that it really could have been either. The only way we would know for sure... If it wasn't directly said was if you were either the SK or Vigilante or have been in contact with them.

in contradiction to the first half of my post... IGMEOY Durion.

Actually, that's a mistake on my half. The Vigilante never killed Axle, it was the Serial Killer. I just read over the comment that PJ posted again to see why I came to that conclusion, and the kill involves Psychic powers (with the bullets disappearing...etc), something that PJ said he was giving to the Serial Killer. So there is evidence as too which player caused the night kill.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
8, 1, 14, 24, 15, 21 .
Okay, so last time I saw this, I kinda went TREESTUMP at it cus I didn't know what to make of it. Well, recent events have enlightened me to the possibility that it's a code with some genuine meaning (brilliant deduction eh? lol). So...taking the most simple number to letter code out there...

8=H
1=A
14=N
24=X
15=O
21=U

...Hanxou. I'm gonna assume she miscounted and that it's supposed to say Hanyou. Recall that zelda_8 is also the roleblocker. Any thoughts?

And a random aside for your entertainment: ENERGIZER BUNNY *clap clap clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom