• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Master Kokiri 9 walked home silently, bitter with disappointment that they had not lynched anyone. He had stayed behind for a bit to chat with the other disgruntled townies, and as a result the daylight was ending fast and it was getting difficult to see. His house was on the edge of town, so he still had a bit of a walk ahead of him.

“Hey, wait up!”

Master Kokiri 9 turned around to see someone running towards him. His first instinct was that a foe had come for him, but before he made a move to defend himself he realized that it was just another member of the community. He relaxed, and allowed the person to approach him.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”
“It’s alright. What’s wrong?”
“Ah, nothing. It’s just getting dark out and I didn’t want to walk home alone. I live in this relative direction anyway,”
“I see. Come along then.”

Master Kokiri 9 wasn’t overly enthused to have someone tagging along with him but there wasn’t much he could do in the situation. He started to walk again, and then realized that the person behind him lived nowhere near this area. He spun around, and then collapsed. A bullet had just gone straight through his heart.

Unaware of Master Kokiri 9’s fate, the rest of the town went to sleep. Around two in the morning, Axle the Beast awoke to a loud noise downstairs. Frightened, he reached for the pistol he kept within his bedside table’s drawer. He slowly crept out of bed and turned towards the door. All of a sudden, the door flew off its hinges straight into the room. A figure then stood in the doorway, strangely calm. Terrified, Axle the Beast opened fire on the intruder.

However, none of the bullets reached their destination. It was as if they had simply vanished before they had hit their target. Shocked, Axle dropped the gun and before he could pick it up, his hand was forced clean off of his arm. He began to scream but after a few seconds, he no longer had a throat to scream with.

zelda_8 was sleeping soundly as a group of people entered her home. Taking advantage of the fact that she was a heavy sleeper, the group stepped up to her bed and put a gun to her head. Feeling the cold metal against her head, zelda_8 woke up quickly. She made a face as if she was about to scream, but the group silently indicated to her that any noise would result in her death. They motioned for her to sit up and passed her a jug full of liquid. Absolutely terrified, she simply did what the group wanted her and drank the liquid as fast as she could. It was only when they lit a match that she realized what the liquid was. Gasoline.

Amidst all this chaos, TheSkywardSword lay in her bed tossing and turning. She hadn’t gotten any sleep the night before and had been a nervous wreck since this entire debacle had started. Alone, friendless, and tortured by fear/lack of sleep; TheSkywardSword decided to take her own life. Recalling how they had ended poor AwesomeLink86’s life, she tied a noose and slung it around her neck as she stepped onto a stool. She kicked the stool away.

__________________________________________________ ___________

When the sun rose, the townies gathered at the center of the community. After doing a head count and noticing that four of their number was missing, they split into groups to check those individuals’ houses.

The group searching for Master Kokiri 9 found his body on the sidewalk near his home. On his body, they found a lighter and a small beeper that had unfortunately been crushed when Master Kokiri 9 fell to the ground.

Master Kokiri 9 had been part of the Mafia!

The people who entered Axle the Beast’s house quickly ran out vomiting once they saw the gruesome scene inside. Some of the braver individuals entered again and found no incriminating evidence whatsoever.

Axle the Beast had been a Townie!

Those that went to find zelda_8 returned with grim news as well. Along with her smoldering remains, they discovered a wide array of devices that would make leaving one’s house impossible without causing a huge disturbance.

zelda_8 had been the Townie Roleblocker!

There wasn’t too much surprise when TheSkywardSword was reported dead as well. They had known that she was unbalanced for some time. Within her home, they found nothing out of the ordinary.

TheSkywardSword had been a Townie!

__________________________________________________ ___________

Disturbed by the loss of three of their own, but strengthened by the fact that they had eliminated one of the terrible Mafia members, they set out to find the rest. Day 3 had begun.

Alive:
Durion
TreeHuggerPanda
TheGreen
KrazyKyuubi
Icetomeetyou
zack125
Ver-go-a-go-go
Master Link
Din Akera
Hero of Time
Jetter
Baysiderulez
link to present
kokirion
green goron
Xinnamin
Dracomajora
Chise
Hanyou

Dead:
AwesomeLink86 (lynched Day 1) - Townie
Kybyrian (nightkilled Day 1) – Mason
Master Kokiri 9 (nightkilled Day 2) – Mafia
Axle the Beast (nightkilled Day 2) – Townie
zelda_8 (nightkilled Day 2) – Townie Roleblocker
TheSkywardSword (modkilled for inactivity Day 2) - Townie

You have until October 27th to make your next lynch. Four among you are Mafia, one is a superhuman serial killer and the rest are townies.

One scum down! But 3 townies:( So, if MK9 was scum, that means whoever killed him wasn't. Meaning that it was the SK or the vengeful townie or whatever. So, who was suspicious of MK9?

Kirino

Tatakae
We may have lost 3 townies,but we still caught some scum!It's too bad Axle had to die though.He could of really helped us.Though I find it suspicious that,one day,Kokirion votes for Axle and try's to convince everyone to vote for him,even though theres hardly any evidence against him,and then the next night,Axle dies.Could Kokirion have nightkilled Axle?I don't see why the Serial killer or the Vigilante would try so hard to get rid of him,so if Kokirion did nightkil him,he's probably scum.Kokirion could have wanted Axle dead because Axle's very skilled at Mafia,and is a townie.

FOS:Kokirion

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Huh, how curious. All 3 Mafia games so far, MK9 has been scum, and all 3 times he was killed by the vig. I find that amusing. And I must say, Austin, nice death scenes.

Anywhoo, onto business. I don't think we're gonna get any clues out of MK9's posts. Thinking back to his deaths in the other 2 games we never got much insight out of those either. I'm also guessing the reason the mafia targetted zelda_8 was cus she pushed so hard for a no-lynch, while the mafia would have wanted a lynch cus of the high chance that a townie gets killed (would this then be evidence for Kokirion's innocence?). Other than MK9 and myself, were there any other people that were vocal about the need to fall through with a lynch? I forget.

And also, 2+2=5

We may have lost 3 townies,but we still caught some scum!It's too bad Axle had to die though.He could of really helped us.Though I find it suspicious that,one day,Kokirion votes for Axle and try's to convince everyone to vote for him,even though theres hardly any evidence against him,and then the next night,Axle dies.Could Kokirion have nightkilled Axle?I don't see why the Serial killer or the Vigilante would try so hard to get rid of him,so if Kokirion did nightkil him,he's probably scum.Kokirion could have wanted Axle dead because Axle's very skilled at Mafia,and is a townie.

I think you're wrong, no offense. First of all, I was the one who started the suspicion on Axle. Second, think about this, there was 4 nightkills. Meaning that the vigilante had to've come into play with only 3 other nightkillers. So, if I understand that role correctly, he randomly kills someone when a townie is about to die. And Kokirion was the only one that competed with a no lynch from my memory. So, does this mean Kokirion is a townie? Or do I just not under stand the Vigilantes role correctly?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
@Hero of Time. The Vig just does a normal nightkill of his/her choice, nothing more. Vig killed MK9, SK got Axle, Mafia got zelda_8, TSS was modkilled for inactivity. I too think current evidence points to Kokirion being a townie, but for a different reason (which I sorta mentioned in my last post).

And adding on to my last post, 2x+x=X3

Damn, we lost the town roleblocker... That's not good guys. The mafia still have there's and that means more opportunities for them to block the Vig, Doc, and Cop from doing their jobs. However congrats to the Vig or SK that caught MK9, that was a good shot, and who would have thought he'd have a power role again.

I still find Kokioron suspicious. I find Hero of Time's behavior questionable as well but I do not see him as a threat to us. Kokiron on the other hand... Wanted Axle dead, wanted Kybyrian dead, and wanted AwesomeLink dead. His list of townies he's killing off is ever growing and is making me more and more suspicious.

One scum down! But 3 townies:( So, if MK9 was scum, that means whoever killed him wasn't. Meaning that it was the SK or the vengeful townie or whatever. So, who was suspicious of MK9?

Zack159, DracoMajora, and I think there were one or two more who suspected MK9...Question is, were they reading his evidence he was leaving behind or are they backstabbing him, much like he did to Atsuma last game?

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I don't think we should look at who was suspicious of MK9 because he was mafia and no mafia would back-stab MK9 since he is such an experienced player. I think we should look at who suspected Axle and who pressed for a lynch and opposed the no lynch.

I find it surprising MK9 was an enemy... again. Nothing can be done now.

Zack159, DracoMajora, and I think there were one or two more who suspected MK9...Question is, were they reading his evidence he was leaving behind or are they backstabbing him, much like he did to Atsuma last game?

I didn't know the godfather could do that to one of his/her own teammate.

Kirino

Tatakae
Kokiron on the other hand... Wanted Axle dead, wanted Kybyrian dead, and wanted AwesomeLink dead.

Not to mention that those are all very expirienced players.

I didn't suspect MK9.I just said that his post seemed suspicious,but I didn't know why.

I'm going back a day here and quote something I find suspicious.

By looking at the other people involved in the lynch. My thought process is that the mafia are gonna avoid nightkills that incriminate them, at least if they're smart. They're definitely gonna take down a townie with that (unless they get SK, but I digress), and they're gonna try and minimize clues against them. On the other hand, they can't protect themselves if one of them, say, pushes really hard for a townie lynch, and if we lynch that townie, that mafia member will potentially have suspicion thrown on him/her. That's just one example. And again, with a lynch, there's a chance we can actually find scum.

The only way to know for sure what the mafia is planning is if you ARE a mafia. This seems odd to me that you go into detail about what the mafia could possibly do, especially for someone who claims to be a townie. Even though you said this was only an example, let's just say it's a pretty long one.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
So two townies were killed, our role blocker is killed, and we got one of mafia? And it's MK9!:O

It doesn't exactly mean that whoever tried to kill him is not mafia. I tried to help out the townies in Round one, by trying to vote for Zack125, to heavily get some suspicion off of me, (Of course, that didn't work and cost me my life). It could also just be a noob/lucky mistake by the SK (Was it the SK? Or the Vigilante?).

Kokirion is suspicious, and so far, he sticks out the most. He tried to push to kill Axle, and agreed with The Green that Vergo was suspicious and then pushed to kill Awesome, who was a townie. (I'll eventually get around to making an analysis on him, though) So, IGMEOY, kokirion.

And also, 2+2=5

Are you a magician? =D

And adding on to my last post, 2x+x=X3

What are you? An algebraic magician? =D

I find it surprising MK9 was an enemy... again. Nothing can be done now.

I didn't know the godfather could do that to one of his/her own teammate.

Wut? Did you just call yourself the godfather? I purely stating that you guys had planted seeds saying or hinting that MK9 was scum. Which is what MK9 did last game, of course with alot more vengeance. He was neither the godfather last game, nor did the godfather have anything to do with his death last game. Freudian slip I hope...

IGMEOY: Zack125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom